|| Lil Meech - Wishing ||

|| requested by @ravnlew_ ||

|| enjoy babes 💋 ||

___________________________________

"good, good....okay, we getting better, take ten ladies." my dancing instructor said, we all cheered quietly under our breaths as we stopped dnacing. the music died down while we walked away over to our bags to get some water.

I sighed heavily feeling the burn in my butt and legs, as I sat down slowly on the floor. being a singer and having to practice performing everyday was draining but it was worth it once I got on stage and be having my fans go crazy. currently I was practicing for a gig next Monday, I was excited but also nervous, performing in front of so many people was something I was still trying to get use to even tho I been doing singing for three years.

throughout the million text and notifications only one person in specific had my mind, my meech. but, it was something a little off about my notifications, I had went to twitter and seen me and him were trending which was weird. I went to go check and seen people reposting a live from his Instagram. I pressed on the video watching it.

"aye, we got a day party Saturday celebrating my shawty raven for going away tour. y'all pull up if y'all only on the invite. if yo ass not on the invite, y'all getting kick the fuck out in the driveway, you heard?" meech said talking to his live while laughing.

he got up as he started to walk around his house like he was looking for something, while doing so he was reading comments from time to time.

"oh yeah, and don't be bringing nun of that drama shit to ha party either, shit I'll beat the fuck outta you then, youon even gotta worry about security. if you woman, come right, come respectful and show respect to my girl. if you a nigga, don't come talking to her, she gotta nigga, and that nigga right here so try at your own risk." he said chuckling.

and then the video ended, I read the comments seeing people speculating that we were together since he kept calling me his girl and not letting any dudes around me. I shook my head seeing all the blocks with the live up questioning if it was a possibility of a future between us. me and meech been best friends since middle school, before the fame, if you saw him you would always see me. if you see me, you would see him. but of course we grew up and both went through different career paths so we try our hardest to see each other when we can.

I decided to give him a call since he wanted to start this crazy rumor between us, all tho I don't mind because i wouldn't mind him being my man but at the same time, we haven't tried nothing more or anything to get there except kissing and maybe losing our virginity to each other......but that was back in high school.