|| Dababy - Baby ||

|| requested by @nmisl ||

|| enjoy babes 🤎 ||
____________________________________

you stared out the window watching as the rain poured heavily against, the house was quiet but the storm was loud. the sound of thunder had accompanied the storm. you were busy lost in your thoughts as you watched the dishes.

"hey baby, you're still up I see, you okay?" your mother asked you as she came into the kitchen. you shook from your thoughts glancing over at her as you nodded your head. your mother stared at you before shaking her head as she sighed deeply.

"I know it's still getting to you babydoll....but, you are safe here with me. that boy is locked away somewhere he isn't getting out no time soon...." your mother said trying to soothe you.

"I'm so scared tho mom, scared for my daughter....what if he gets out? what if they find him innocent? that man is gonna hunt me down..." you said filled with fear as you tried to distract yourself going back to washing the dishes.

"I know but he's in an maximum security prison y/n. no crazy person can come out of there, he's not in a normal prison. I know you are scared but he's locked away y/n. you have to stop letting this ruin your life, especially since your trying to get a place for you and your daughter." she said.

"be confident baby, he can't hurt you here. he's hours and hours away baby. you need to take a night out for yourself and go have fun, the stress is getting to you and trust me, it doesn't look good on you dear." she said crossing her arms under her chest.

"I know ma...I know, but...." you tried to say but your mom was right. you've been letting your baby father get into your life so much that you didn't even have a life of your own. even with being away from him, he still had such a grip on you.

"enough, Friday or Saturday, go out and get some drinks. and that uh...that guy across the street? I see he always staring at you too..." she said winking playfully at you.

"he's just a neighbor ma, plus I'm not looking for anything no time soon." you said to her.

"alright, whatever, just don't let Jonathan ruin your life, he's gone for good, okay? I'm going back to bed, love you." she said as she opened her fridge grabbing a water bottle before leaving.

you went back to washing the dishes trying to still get everything off your mind. once you were done you grabbed a paper towel and dried off all the plates before putting them back up. you cleaned up after yourself making sure everything was good before you leaving out the kitchen turning off the light.