|| Nle Choppa - Do It Again ||

|| enjoy 🤍 ||______________________________________

|| enjoy 🤍 ||
______________________________________

I sighed frantically as my boyfriends phone went to voicemail again, I tried my hardest to not be the type to over think any time her man didn't answer the phone but it's been hard. me and my boyfriend got into a argument a couple days ago over some complete stupid shit. he told me he was going through a lot and we needed "space" which didn't make no sense at all since me and him been on good terms.

"jayzel, can you please answer the phone? what do you got going on? like forreal? bye...." I said and hung up throwing my phone down on the bed. I tried to hold my tears back trying to not let this whole situation get under my skin but it was hard.

me and jayzel been rocking for six months so far and things seemed great if you ask me but lately I have been getting "that" feeling.

I decided to call my home girl, Gina, and see if I could vent to her about what was going on since I could always vent to her and she would always be willing to talk about anything with me. but oddly she wasn't answering either.

I decided to go to social media and see if I could get in contact with his homeboy, Bryson. I went to jayzel followers and typed Bryson Instagram name and followed him and hit him up quickly.

- bryson, you up?

nlechoppa
y/n? yea I'm up, wassup? you aight?

- nope I'm about to lose my shit, jayzel not answering his phone, I was tryna see if you might know anything about his where abouts.

nlechoppa
oh

nlechoppa
nah I ain't seen that nigga in days, last time I talked to him we was smoking at jb crib

- fuck, okay.

- ima go by his place then, thank you.

nlechoppa
woah, you want me to take you? so you can be discreet?

-that's fine

nlechoppa
that's wassup, ima be there soon

I put my phone on a charger and started to get ready. I put on some leggings with some old shoes that I didn't mind stomping on any bitch face just in case. I put on a black sports fitting jacket and wrapped my hair into a high lose ponytail.