|| Nba Youngboy - No Where ||

|| enjoy 🌙 ||___________________________________

|| enjoy 🌙 ||
___________________________________

I stood in the mirror flat ironing my 18inch black lace front, I wore a gothic cross print sleeveless white body von dress. I wore high top converses with a matching medium size black purse. I hummed in the mirror while combing through my inches trying to contain my excitement.

I was more than excited since tonight me and my girls were finally going out. I didn't get out as much since kentrell didn't let me invite any of my friends over since he claimed to not like them and that they were only around to be in his business. but anyways, I decided to do things differently and go have some 'me' time. I know he might be mad since I haven't brought anything up to him but me and him aren't on good terms anyways.

I would check my phone every two minutes and see that time was running out for me and that the girls were only a few minutes away. I finished my hair and put everything away. I headed into the bedroom and seen kentrell sitting on the bed playing the game.

"hey babe, I'm finna go," I said looking at him. he kept on playing the game giving me a side glance but he ended up breaking his neck for a second look.

"aye say, hol up y'all.....where you finna go?" he asked pausing the game as he stared at me up and down.

"to a party with Dior," I said to him.

"a party? I'm not gonna be there," he said.

"I know," I said to him while I examined my fresh stiletto nails.

"no." he said and grabbed his game going back to play.

"what you mean no?" I asked looking confused.

"you ain't going shawty, go ahead and take them clothes off and lay back down with me." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"why can't I go?" I asked stepping in front of him.

"cause I said so y/n." he said eyeing me quickly before going back to the tv.

"that's not a valid reason." I snapped at him. he kissed his teeth chuckling as he shook his head.

"say, leave it alone. you ain't going, period." he said trying to look past me at the tv.

"mannnn." I huffed stomping out of the bedroom heading downstairs where I threw myself down on the couch. I always hated how kentrell could be, if I wanted to go out and he couldn't come he wouldn't let me go, I been with him long enough to prove my loyalty. I don't want anyone else and cheating is definitely not my thing.