|| Lucky Daye - Love You Too Much ||

|| let's pretend this man is 26 and not 36 for this image😭 ||

|| enjoy 🪐 ||
__________________________________

I carried my books against my chest as I walked along the campus grounds, the day was pretty warm but the wind had made everything feel great, I wore some regular ripped blue jeans with a graphic t shirt and Jordan's. classes had been over with a few minutes ago and of course I was more than happy to finally get started on the weekend and spend my time studying for the upcoming finals.

I walked to the parking lot to my 2022 all black kia stinger, I unlocked the door getting inside, I placed my bookbag and books on the passenger seat. I locked my doors and fixed my hair pushing my glasses closer to my face. I unlocked my phone checking to see if anyone texted me and as expected, no one did.

I was the type of girl who was very quiet and never talked to anyone on campus. I didn't have any friends at all except two people, my girl kayln and my guy friend David, they both been my A1's since freshman year of high school. other than that, I would just come to school and do my work and go back to my dorm. I went to my playlist playing my car playlist before I backed out the parking space and left out to the nearest Starbucks for a frappe and snack.

••

I fidgeted with my keys trying to get into my dorm without dropping all of my stuff in the process, once I was successful I pushed open the door and walked in, I kicked the door closed with my foot and kept trying to juggle everything. I placed my Starbucks down on my mini desk. words couldn't even express how happy I was to go to a college where you could pick if you wanted to share a dorm or have your own. of course having your own costed more but it was definitely worth it.

i placed down my bookbag on the bed along with my purse, suddenly my phone started to bling, I checked my phone seeing that it was my friends texting in the group chat.

kayln 🌺
its Friday y'alllll 💆‍♀️

kayln🌺
already on my way to the liquor store 🥰

lucky 🥺
of course 🤦🏾‍♂️

lucky 🥺
wouldn't be you kayln 😂

- 😂😂😂

kayln🌺
Avery having a party tonight, y'all coming?

lucky 🥺
nah, I got a show tonight 😁

kayln🌺
I heard, so what about you y/n?