|| Keith Powers - CPR ||

|| enjoyyyy🤎||_______________________________________

|| enjoyyyy🤎||
_______________________________________

you hummed lowly placing your laundry basket against your hip as you walked out of your room heading through the hallway getting downstairs. you kept humming while you walked down the stairs trying to get your thoughts settled while you worked around the house doing small chores.

it was Friday evening, the best time of the week for anybody. you had an easy shift today thankfully so coming home feeling stressed wasn't on the list, while doing some small house chores you were busy deciding on what to do. you didn't know if you wanted to go out with friends or stay in tonight and rest. deciding was hard but you knew you didn't want to be stuck in the same house with your ex.

you pushed the doors to the side revealing your laundry room, you placed the basket on top of it grabbing the clothes out of it and placing it inside. you made sure to check the pockets just in case you left any money or anything valuable inside.

once you were done you grabbed the basket placing it against your side, you closed the door making sure it was locked before you put in the buttons letting the load start. you double checked again before grabbing the doors and pulling them back in closing them.

suddenly you heard the sound of a lawnmower outside following along with the smell of cut grass coming inside. you looked around the kitchen until you saw the patio door was slightly open, you kissed your teeth walking over to the door about to close it when your ex, Keith, had caught your eyes.

the sun was slowly but shortly about to hit the horizon causing the sun rays to become heavier and brighter, Keith was busy pushing the lawnmower through the grass. the sun rays glazed on to his muscular chest showing every inch and spect of sweat that was running done his chest. you tried your hardest to not stand in the doorway and stare but it was pretty hard.

he wore only a pair of basketball shorts with sneakers and a hat, watching the serious look on his face as he worked so hard had you in a trance.

he glanced over at you catching your eyes on him. you gasped and shut the door quickly heading back upstairs, he chuckled shaking his head as he carried on with finishing the backyard.

it wasn't like you wanted to live with your ex, it wasn't but was your choice. you and Keith had split nearly a month ago over a simple disagreement that you both couldn't maturely communicate about so y'all decided to end things. you had saved up money on the side just in case for situations like this so when it came to finding another apartment, it was quick. you had found yourself an apartment but had to wait until they were done building it since you bought freshly made apartments that not too many people had lived in.