Serenity 静けさ

A little girl by the name of Ubuyashiki Leona, daughter of Ubuyashiki muzan, laid weak by her mother's arms. It was all an accident, he didn't meant it. He was supposed to kill those who dared to steal and break his precious family, he was blinded by rage that he just found himself with a severed arm that is easy for him to regenerate, and a bloody corpse of his beloved wife and daughter.
'No... This is not real... No i didn't killed them... No it was those men... Yes i just tried my best to protect them.' Muzan reassured himself, staring down at his beloved girls' corpses with a shaking body. Muzan had tears streaming down his face, he was so blinded by the grief that he didn't noticed that his severed arm that he didn't cared to regenerate yet, has been dripping to a certain tiny severed arm. He held his wife's corpse along with his daughter, finally regenerating his arm just to hold them both, mourning.
"W-what happened?!" Muzan was interrupted from his mourning by a scream from an old woman, who have soldiers with her. Muzan gritted his teeth in anger, giving his beloved wife a kiss on the head, holding both girls tight before disappearing, the soldiers running and trying to find him.

Time passed and the house was being fixed, corpses were being dragged out as the dead woman still laid beside her daughter, both thought to be dead. Suddenly, the child's corpse started shaking, making everyone inside confused as they gathered around the child. The severed arm was regenerated in an instant, and the child rose with heavy breathing. Her once beautiful deep purple eyes now look cat-like with fangs growing in her mouth. The women screamed as the girl dashed off, not knowing where to go.

'Otou-san... Okaa-san... What is happening to me? Help me...'

A/N:
🤫 I will put some Taisho secrets here if you don't mind. Or if i say it wrong because of the timeline please tell me