Three 三

Chaos... Pure chaos. That was all Leona could describe what is happening. Seems like the secluded temple full of monks and young ones were found by not just one or two but a group of demons. It was supposed to be her meal and her save! But a demon slayer came up the mountain!

Few hours ago
Leona wanted to have a little adventure so instead of just going up faster with her inhuman speed, she walked like a normal human to the mountain, which she never did before. Who would've thought this was a good idea? Now she can look around and have a little detour over her private place. Not that it is hers but people don't like coming up here because of 'wild animals'. How naive. She can't blame them. But there was a temple, a secluded one where people don't visit. So she feels bad.
As Leona walked up the mountain while balancing herself from time to time by her black thin tentacles, with her heightened 6 senses, she heard demons growling and... Sword swinging? Wait sword?
Leona jerked her head up, finally started to run up with tentacles supporting her as she launched herself up in the air and towards the trees. Landing on a thick branch and looking at the scene down, and what she saw surprised her, ofcourse made her excited.
'H-how did... These demons found this place?'
There were atleast 10 demons, and temple people were cowering in fear of the ruined place.
'A proper meal!' Leona exclaimed in her mind with delight. Quietly preparing herself to launch down. But suddenly, one of the demon lost it's head, and it went rolling through the ground with a scream as a shadow jumped up and landed infront of the people. A single man stood, and swung his sword in such grace, that Leona found herself staring and admiring from the tree branch. She snapped off her daze realizing who that man could be.
'Why is a demon slayer here?!'
And that leads to the situation. The demons are in chaos and sending numerous attacks, some having blood demon arts are unleashing theirs. Leona cannot find an opening that she could jump in, not that she wanted to interrupt the man. When she saw a demon backing closer to the tree she is in.
'Fleshy, big... A good meal.'
Leona stabbed the demon with her tentacles on it's back, jumping off and dragging it down while the demon shouted. Leona is going to have a nice dinner.

Yoriichi was just about to leave after slicing the last one with ease, but then he noticed one demon was backing away— no... It's like something is dragging it as it let out a scream, demanding to be released. Yoriichi chose to ignore the latter and check if the monks and the people from the temple are alright.
"Thank you, young man! We will pray to the Buddha and the gods for your health!" The monk kept speaking with tears of happiness streaming on his face as the children were clinging to him (This is not Gyomei okay???). Yoriichi just nodded, walking away.
'Another night, another exhausting night.'
Yoriichi was cut off of his thoughts when he heard a blood curdling scream... Coming from the direction of the demon that was pulled.
'What... Was that?'
He didn't know if he should go or not... But seems like his own feet brought him towards the demon's direction and he found himself going through thick woods. The demon's screams are getting louder and louder. He must be close. Suddenly, the screams disappeared, and blood splatter was heard everywhere. As quietly as he can, Yoriichi walked through the bushes, and saw black locks on the ground surrounded by blood. It was... A rather horrifying sight.
A girl in white Haori that is now drenched in blood was kneeling down to numerous mutilated body parts of the very same demon that was dragged. What made shivers run down his spine was the fact that the girl is somewhat eating the said demon.
'Wait wait... What is the meaning of this?'
Her presence tells him she is a demon... A demon eating a fellow demon? Isn't this something that should be applauded? Does that mean she never hurt any person? If she was watching everything before dragging her 'meal', she could've just jumped sneakily and killed the temple people... But she chose to drag the demon.
'A demon is still a demon.'
Walking out of the bushes, Yoriichi unsheathed his sword, gripping it and preparing to behead the demon who seem to be wiping her mouth. She seem to freeze, and turned around slowly.

She's beautiful... Enchanting. But Yoriichi tried his very best to keep his guard up. The girl have purple eyes that looked cat like, her features are normal save for the tiny fang that was not even evident. She wore a purple kimono as her eyes studied him. Eyes landing on the sword causing her to gasp, hands trembling, and eyes shaking.
"Are you... A demon slayer?" Her voice sounded like a melody, yet something tells him she almost sounded like a child. A child who needed guidance.
"Yes... Any last words?"

The girl looked up at him, her eyes looking into his as she stopped speaking, somehow thinking. It caught him off guard when she suddenly smiled, a close eyed smile, a genuine one he might add.
"If this is my fate, then please do the honors of slicing my head, sir. Please don't make it too painful." Yoriichi, for the first time, looked flabbergasted. A demon willing to be killed? Has the world twisted upside down somehow? How can this be?

Taisho secrets 🤫
•Leona was really hungry so she took the nearest demon in no time.
•Yoriichi was creeped out how she eats the demon who looks alive but unable to regenerate.
•Leona does kill the demons she eat because she leaves no bone and flesh so they just die.
•Her tentacles were bathed in sunlight enough to slice a demon's head off
•Yoriichi find her beautiful uwu)