Fourteen 十四

A/N: As i promised, here is the next chapter :3

The frog demon was trembling, looking around for any humans to take hostage and even eat, but there is no one- no... He noticed some eyes peeking outside, now he is sure there are actually people around people to feast on to energize himself. Doing his best to launch himself to the said house, he disappeared in a splash of a bubble.
Arriving infront of the door, his lower torso was suddenly cut off, blood splattering as he let out an ear piercing scream.

"Sun breathing, clear blue sky." A circle fire like slash appeared as the demon was cut, using it's blood demon art to catapult himself away from her, regenerating in a rather fast, but not instant manner. Gritting his teeth in annoyance, the frog demon finally decided to face Leona with a harsh glare, taking out a paper fan from it's sleeves and swinging it horizontally.

"Blood demon art: Hundred bubble catapult!"
The demon launched many big water bubbles towards Leona direction. Leona breathed in, suddenly disappearing in sight. When flame like slashes appeared and cut through every single attack before she herself appeared infront of the demon, the bubbles exploding as she held her bright red blade. "Caught you!" Leona's eyes widened a bit, as the demon opened it's mouth and smell of strong poison lingered in her nose.

"Blood demon art: Bouncing balls of toxin!"
She held her sword in a firm grip with both hands, rotating her arms.
"Sun breathing, Raging sun." The balls of poison was slashed as Leona unleashed two horizontal slashes, defending herself from the balls hitting, but not from the smoke as the frog demon's shocked face turned to a loud annoying laugh, but Leona is not done yet.

Veins popping on her back, Leona jumped, and loud thuds came one after another, creating a dome to cover the both of them, Leona's two other tentacles landed on the ground as the dome of tentacles loom
over and prevented the poisonous smoke from coming out. Flames engulfed the whole inside of the dome, Leona's arm dripping with blood.

"Blood demon art: Incinerating scarlet flames."
Mouth trembling, the frog demon watched as the poison smokes were all incinerated and turned to nothingness, the dome of tentacles disappearing as he now fumed in anger, running towards Leona.
"We're not done yet!" Not caring to listen, Leona held her sword to the side, preparing for a slice, the demon now sending numbers upon numbers of ice hard balls in attempt to crush her, but as his blood demon art collided with her skin, she suddenly disappeared, appearing right beside him and simply speaking up. "Repent with your life, and take your punishment in hell."
Leona casually sliced the frog demon's head off, letting it fall to the ground as her sword turned black once again, sheathing it before dropping the massive ice balls gently a bit far with her tentacles, she had successfully kept the village safe, and killed the demon haunting it. Leona looked back at the wailing demon, watching it with pitiful eyes as it reduced to ashes, disappearing, before she sighed.
"It's finally done."
Leona waved at the young ladies and all the villagers as she started to walk away. The sun is just rising and she helped a lot without showing everyone what she is, telling them that it was pure luck that she was safe.

The young ladies were all crying upon returning to their family and thanking her nonstop, and she felt happy. Happy that she is actually able to help. Giving one more smile, Leona left with her crow in tow, now going back home towards the sun estate and to relay to Yoriichi her experience.
"Faster- ack!" Leona grabbed the crow by it's body with her tentacle, smiling rather widely and... Dangerously. And it surely scared the shit out of the crow.  "Can you please quiet down?" The crow just set on her shoulder, silent, and sweating. Making her sigh in relief before taking the crow who squeaked. "Don't worry, just hold on." And just like that, Leona disappeared in a puff of dust, running in the speed of light.

Yoriichi arrived back home to find no one, means Leona still haven't returned yet, and he did missed her so much. Sitting down on the veranda that they always hang out in, he closed his eyes to feel the wind as the sun is setting. A knock suddenly took him out of his thoughts. No, it was not a knock on the gate, but right behind him. Confused, Yoriichi slowly looked back to the door behind, and only to be met by a familiar magenta kimono with black haori and a bright Smiling face; Leona.
"I'm home, Yoriichi sama." Yoriichi regained from his surprise, his face forming a close eyed smile. "Welcome back home, Leona."
Leona giggled, throwing herself in Yoriichi's arms who gave her a tight embrace. She soon started to whine as she hung on the sun hashira. "I am never exhausted but im annoyed how long it took! I could've killed it in an instant but digging up on from below the mountain was annoying and took my time." Yoriichi can only chuckle as he listened to Leona telling him about her first mission, on how annoyed she was but still glad that she saved the day. But there is one specific topic that Yoriichi is interested about.

"Your blade turned bright red?" "Yes."
Yoriichi nodded in understanding, thinking deep to himself. Leona was confused. Is it normal? Is it good or bad? Whatever she is, she hopes Yoriichi can answer her question.
"I may never mentioned this to anyone, but my blade is obsidian black like yours." Leona's eyes widened, as Yoriichi unsheathed his blade and yes, it is obsidian black like hers. "However, when i fight, this happens." Yoriichi held his blade close to his face, showing Leona how his once obsidian black sword turned into a color of bright red, exactly like hers.
"What does this mean?" "I don't know if this is only for those who uses the breath of sun, or maybe to everyone. But let me tell you this Leona, the bright red blade cuts demons more faster than the nichirin blade, for it is like the sun itself has became a sword."

Leona listened in amazement, unsheathing her blade as it soon turned to a bright red one just like his.
Yoriichi smiled, an idea forming in his mind.
"I think it is time for you to learn on how to have access to the transparent world." Leona blinked, more confused.
"Transparent.. World?"