Author's Note

Hello my readers!

I humbly apologize for the lack of updates lately. There are certain world events and emotional events that led me to not be able to update as much as i wanted to. For all of you to know, i will list all of my reasons on why, i haven't updated anything especially here.

1. I have school
I am just a teenager, okay? Not that i am being sarcastic (GOMENASAI, No offense), but i am just explaining that not just me, but everyone has their own outside lives. Sure, to readers it is less complicated (not that i am complaining but again, i am trying to explain as much as i can), but to writers who have to form ideas and plots for stories then added with the weight of school and midterm exams, especially when you have a lot of expectations on your shoulders, it is hard. So, i was not able to do anything regarding my work as a writer because i diverted my eyes to school lectures.

2. I have Writer's Block
This is a problem for writers, yes. There are certain times where ideas won't simply form in our brains. In my case, i have plots prepared BUT... I have no good and satisfying narrations. As per experience, my crappy narrations brings dissatisfactions to people, so i try to put more details, more extra plots, more intensity in the scenes to make readers enjoy (Example: Leona will have a mission with a hashira. That is how i plan my plots [Not really like that but for example, oki?] Then i needed to make it: Leona receives a new mission, and this time she will work with the flower hashira to *location* Then more narrations and so on). So... Not just this fanfiction but also the other fanfiction i posted.

3. Somehow... Laziness found its way to my body
Okay, before you all throw those arrows at me, hear me out! This is not simple, lazy, but when i suddenly get lazy, my mind gets blank. When i keep doing the same thing, i lose interest. So to get my interest back to writing, i need to like have "time to forget" then return one day, or one moment, then form new narrations and ideas etc. For example, i was watching demon slayer over and over, but in all honesty, i actually lost interest after many repetitions. So in order to get back to writing, i have to look for my motivations (My midterms are this week so please not now though *cries miserably*).

4. I am working on my own novels
I am a writer with big dreams. All people have their own dreams oki? I had many novels in reserve for posting, and there is one where i focused the most, dedicated my ideas and time to, and had a lot of expectations and hope. Look, it is my work, so i am hoping the best for it. It was my own idea that i want to show to everyone (Am i promoting? Yes i am so please fulfill my wish :")) So, i may have stopped my ideas on the fanfictions to my own fiction.

Those were the reasons i have for now. I have life outside, all writers have their own issues as i have mine. I hope you all understand. Anyway, about this fanfiction, there will be a chapter Fourteen ready, and it shall be posted after this author's note, or maybe in 5 days as i have exams? Depends, i have so many subjects to study, okay? Have a nice day everyone! Adieu! UwU

Sincerely,
Nyx Black -Writer.