Two 二

Leona decided to go down to the village, since she had been hiding herself for almost a year, it is fair time she goes down her private place and roam with other people. Since she has the blue spider lily's protection, Wisteria and Sunlight is nothing to her. And she had hoped her father won't get his hands on another said flower. Fixing her purple kimono, she was sure to look at her mirror to transform her eyes before putting on a white Haori that she got. With sandals on, she started to descend the mountain and go towards the nearby village at daytime, looking around to various shops for what they sell.
Her eyes landed on a shop for hairpins so she decided to take a look at the interesting items. She had never had a hairpin because she thought it was unnecessary, considering she is just alone and staying in her private sanctum, she could just let her hair be, combing it from time to time at morning.
"Which one do you like, beautiful lady?" The kind vendor smiled at Leona who kept looking at the hairpins. Her hands roaming until it landed on a certain hairpin that caught her eye.
"You like that one?" The vendor asked as Leona held the hairpin with a sun design, holding it up to the sky to look at it carefully, a smile traveling to her pale beautiful face.
"How much is this?" Hearing the price that is somehow expensive, she put down the hairpin and thanked the vendor, leaving. Well, she do have some little money, but she doesn't use it often. She eats demons only after all, she never tried human food again, considering that she needed money for it. She only saved her small money for necessities, no other. So maybe having a hairpin would be better some other time.

"Have you heard?" Leona stopped on her tracks, curious of what the women were talking about.
"There were monsters around the area and some men calling themselves demon slayers killed those monsters in one swoop."
"They are some strange people."
Demon slayers... She had heard of them. Her family founded the said group to exterminate demons, save people, and kill her father Muzan. They seem to have the same goals to kill as her, it's just that, hers is feeding on them, not just beheading. Demon fighting demons is futile after all, so she was not able to behead some. But demon slayers seem to have a special kind of blade that allows them to behead demons.
Having heard enough information, Leona fixed her Haori and started to walk back to the mountain, but not before hearing rumors from people, this time, about her.
"It's been long since we have seen her."
"I wonder if she has a fiance?"
"Men drool upon seeing that woman."
"What a bitch." Hearing the last word from young ladies 'her age', she just shook her head and proceeded. It is really difficult on blending in with them, humans have a nature that they gossip on other people, throwing insults from the back. One thing that makes her want to be on her mountain than down here. Because her face is one beauty, she was always praised for that as a human child, and now her face us of a young lady, it is one problem.

"500 years... And still no blue spider lily?" Muzan asked, which made the demons flinch. Preferably, the lower moons. His plum eyes turning to each and every one of them in disappointment.
"Find the blue spider lily, before i slaughter you all and promote other demons."
"Yes, Muzan-sama!" The demons disappeared, and Muzan was left alone stressed. Deciding to get some fresh air, Muzan went out to the hills, looking up at the moon.
'I love the moon! It is so bright and changes shapes!'
Muzan smiled unknowingly at the memory of his daughter's words. He and his late wife always take her out to places like this to watch the moon if they have time for that.
"Leona... I hope you are doing well up there."
Unknowing to him... His daughter is still alive.

Taisho Secrets 🤫
•The vendor was admiring Leona (ewww)
•Everytime she passed by men looked at her
•It was strange for everyone that she goes to the mountain when no one goes there. They think she could be a shrine priestess or a temple priestess.