Special Chapter 一

A/N: Soooo~ This is me making up for my writer's block. I had this special chapter months and months ago, when i just started this fanfic uwu. And also this can be considered my 6k special in wattpad 😍 I hope you guys enjoy! And thank youuuu!!!
(P.S I didn't said anything about my writer's block gone tho T^T)

Today, it was somehow a different day. Leona came back from a mission earlier thanks to her skills, yet she came home with Yoriichi not returning from his mission yet so she was a little sad. So she decided to do house chores in order to get off her mind off of things. And that is when Yoriichi returned with a small problem. Well, more like he himself doesn't know it.

Leona had finished sweeping rather quickly so she decided to train by herself, doing hundreds of swings and all that. And as a demon, with no stamina limit, she is doing more than just 300 swings but reached from 500 to 1000 swings to get used to swinging and wielding a sword. Just as she was swinging for the 600th time, the estate doors opened, revealing Yoriichi who is smiling, but something seem... Off with him. So Leona's smile was replaced with a frown, and it confused Yoriichi.

"What's wrong, Leona?" Usually she smiles and waves at him, yet after a short time of smile, she was now frowning. And that's when a familiar scent lingered in her nose.
'I smell blood... Wait, blood?'
Leona rushed in to Yoriichi, pulling him to sit inside the estate, sitting across him.
"Show me." "Show you what?"
"I'm a demon, i can smell blood from meters away."
Yoriichi sighed in defeat, taking off his upper kimono but leaving his Hakama pants ofcourse. Leona tried not to look, her cheeks burning bright red, but her eyes landed on the slice across his stomach, going up to his chest. Her embarrassment faded and was replaced with worry, so she immediately rushed to look for the bandages, getting a bowl of water in the process with her tentacles along with beating some herbs. It surely helped that she is a demon, things go fast. So she arrived back with complete supplies, and started to clean his wound with water, Yoriichi flinching once the cold water made contact with the bloody wound.

"Does it hurt much?" "No."
Leona kept cleaning, seeing him flinch again, with teeth gritted, as if enduring intense pain. Leona looked at him with a deadpan expression, making him surrender. "It does hurt."
Leona smiled in success, putting on herbs on his wound as gently as she could before wrapping on the bandages on his body. Now realizing how close their bodies are, Yoriichi's face may look normal, but boy, his ears are bright red and it did not escaped Leona's sight as she herself has her face burning bright red once again. Faking a cough, Leona fixed the things to put them away later, helping Yoriichi up but he almost fell.
"Looks like the pain is taking effect now?.." The hashira just nodded, hand gripped on Leona's arm who didn't even struggled. She must've felt no pain from just a grip, which sends him relief. Hurting her is the last thing he could do.

"Now that i am home and relaxed, it is taking effect."
"Come here..." Leona muttered, putting Yoriichi's arm on her shoulder, her arm on his chest as she helped him up, with her supporting his weight. Leona was sure to be careful and walked towards his room, slowly letting him sit down so she can prepare his futon.
"I can do that." "No, i will do it, after all..."
Leona was preparing the futon, glancing at him and giving a small smile. "You are wounded. You need to rest it, after all, it is a big one."
"Okay, here! Come here." Leona helped Yoriichi lay down the futon, smiling at him while opening the door to let some sun in and let him see what's outside.
"I will just go and fix some things, also send a word through our crow that you cannot accept missions. Rest."
Yoriichi watched Leona's back retreating, probably to do some things. Yoriichi never felt this weak, and pathetic. But somehow, it send him comfort and lessen his fears that Leona is there for him.

"Oh i see. Well, i will tell the others incase they get confused."
"Thank you so much, Ayame-san." Leona bowed her head at the flower hashira who smiled so sweetly, pinching her cheeks in the process. "Anything for you and Yoriichi-san! You're so cute!"
"Ayame-san! Stop please!" Leona whined, making Ayame pout before smiling. "Well, i have a lot to do. I will tell the other Hashiras. See you!" "See you, Ayame-san!"
Leona watched the flower Hashira walk out the estate to go back to the butterfly estate, where she and the insect Hashira live. Leona closed the doors, walking back inside to check on Yoriichi who seem to be taking a nap. But the moment she was about to leave and close the door to his room, his voice called out to her, and seem to be weak and low.

"Leona?..." Leona smiled at him, sitting down. "I already sent the word, and Ayame-san stopped by just now to give something and she said she will tell them to confirm it. So no need to worry. She also said to excuse me from missions so i can take care of you, until you are back to slaying."
Yoriichi looked as Leona gave a close eyed smile, she looked so beautiful that he cannot help but to stare at her for longer than he should have. Leona opened her eyes to see him staring, so her smile turned to a rather cute expression of confusion. Realizing what he was doing, his face burned bright red as he looked away, trying to make it seem like he was not blushing.
"Are you feeling better now?" Leona tried to divert the topic, seem to be embarrassed herself.
"Just a slight headache. But this will be better in no time." "Are you sure?"
Leona can't help but to worry. Because he is paler than usual, and he seem to not remove himself from the blanket, and shivering. Leona put a hand on his forehead, eyes widening when he was burning with fever.
"You have a fever! Wait here!" "I-i'm fine-" "No you're not! Just wait here..."

Yoriichi watched Leona take a kimono from his closet, making him wear it to prevent himself from shivering, in broad daylight, while rushing towards the kitchen, coming back seconds later with a bowl of warm water and a towel, putting the towel on his forehead that has warm water, looking more worried than she was.

Just as Leona was thinking deep on how to help him, because truthfully speaking, if she wasn't always invited to the butterfly mansion and watched slayers getting treated with her helping sometimes, she would be too clueless right this moment, more clueless than right now. She suddenly felt a hand on top of hers, looking at who was it, Yoriichi was smiling at her, his hand giving hers a light grip.
"Don't worry too much... Your help is more than enough to make me recover, maybe not as fast as you regenerate, but surely i will recover... So don't think too much."
"I'm sorry... I never had taken care of someone before... Only you."
'Only... Me...' Yoriichi repeated what she said in his mind, a smile forming on his face.

"You look like you haven't ate any demon, you look not good... Would you mind, cuddling?"
Leona bit her lip, cheeks burning more. Sure, it is just a cuddle. But it is not just someone, it is Yoriichi of all people! And the man who always makes her heart beat so fast than it should, the one who makes her flustered more than she should.
"I-i don't mind but... Are you sure with that offer?" Yoriichi just smiled, nodding. Leona stood, so his smile fell, thinking he offended. But seeing her slide the door close a bit, he looked confused. Leona then laid down beside him, cheeks still burning as she let him pull her closer, his maroon eyes staring into her purple ones, a smile forming on their faces.
"Oyasumin." "Oyasumin, yoriichi-sama."

OMAKE:
The hashiras decided to pay Yoriichi a visit. But they weren't even welcomed by Leona so they all had confused expression. Ofcourse, Rai being the nosy one he is, actually knows every location of the house, except Leona's room that Yoriichi refused, deeply refused to show. So the other Hashiras followed the thunder Hashira who took the lead and went towards Yoriichi's room, which was slightly opened?..
Rai slowly opened the door, in hopes to surprise their dear sick and injured friend, but they were the ones surprised. The two girls blushed while the boys gaped. A familiar black haori with red spider lily design was beside Yoriichi, Leona. And both was cuddling so close, SO close to each other, sleeping in peace. Nobody said a word......
"When is the wedding?!" Seijuro's voice boomed, waking the two sun breath users from their slumber, both looked shocked to see the hashiras looking.
'Why are they here?!' Leona's face was burning red than it should.
'Why...?' Was all Yoriichi can think while being able to endure his injury while sitting up suddenly.

Author's Note
I have been thinking about this for a little whileee~
Okay so i decided to have a "Ask the author" chapter which i answer on a separate chapter once i get enough questions~
I'm not really good at this and i sincerely Hope that you guys will ask me really and not just read Q^Q
I hope you do like this special chapter and i hope to update soon~ See ya all~

Reply Here for the questions uwu

Nyx Black <3