Five 五

The fireworks lit up the sky, making Leona amazed. Sadly, they have to pass by the village. But in her form, no one would suspect a thing. She looked around the lit up village, people laughing, and music everywhere. Turning her head, she saw the same stall that sold the hairpins, and one particular hairpin caught her eye. It was the hairpin she was interested on but cannot buy sadly. Not knowing Yoriichi saw where she was staring. Smiling, Yoriichi took the chance to carry her in his arms and walked towards the stall.

"Welcome sir and little lady! What can i help you?" The same middle aged vendor greeted, but Leona's eyes were on the same hairpin. Yoriichi took the sun hairpin that she was admiring, letting her small hands hold it.
"You want that?" She badly wanted to say that he doesn't have to, but everyone around would be confused on how a child like her could speak like that. But Yoriichi can read her facial expression that she wanted it. So he asked the vendor how much, and before she knew it, he bought the hairpin. The two went away and proceeded through the village, to where he will take her.
"Y-you shouldn't have—" "Consider that as my present."
Yoriichi took the hairpin gently from her hands, putting it on her beautiful black hair and silently and secretly admiring how beautiful she is. Leona however, had a small smile on her small cheeks, heart beating unnaturally fast.

Leona can't help but to look back at Yoriichi's shoulder as the mountain started to get smaller and smaller and the lights from the village getting fainter and fainter until it was gone. Yes, she wanted to leave, but it was sad for her part considering she lived there most of her life, in the safe arms of the mountain. Yoriichi, noticing the sadness of the demon girl he is carrying, ushered her to sleep while they journey towards his home. Leona reluctantly agreed, closing her eyes and giving in to the exhaustion.
Yoriichi smiled at her, giving her soft headpats as he adjusted himself and the things he is holding, before suddenly running, silently, and smoothly towards the forest, on the way back to his estate that he stays in as a Hashira.
"It will be alright... I will take good care of you, Leona."

In the full moon on the quiet night, a certain man stopped running finally, looking around for any danger before opening the door to his estate, closing it gently and securely, entering and going inside. But first thing he did was to set the girl in his arms down gently to not wake her up and prepare a futon for her on the room next to his. How convenient of the one who made the house to provide many futon on each room and any house necessity. Yoriichi tucked in Leona to the futon, removing some strands of her hair from her face to observe more of her sleeping form, smiling to himself.
"Don't worry Leona... My home, is your home now."

Taisho secrets 🤫
•Yoriichi protested on having his own estate and district to guard but everyone pleaded 'till he gives in.
•He is now glad he agreed because has a home to come back to with Leona.
•The estate is called 'Sun estate'
•Leona likes sleeping uwu)