Nine 九

"Do another 100 swings."
Ever since that meeting, and her getting accepted to the demon slayers, well she still has to go through the original process as Oyakata-sama said. So the next day, Yoriichi started training her. At first, he was worried, until he remembered that Leona is not ordinary, she is a demon and not a human. So she has no limited stamina, and she can train whenever she has. But ofcourse, she needs breaks too. Not to rest, but to atleast spend time with him.
"97... 98... 99... 100."
"Good... You can stop for now, come here." Yoriichi patted the place beside him, a tray of tea between. Leona smiled, running towards him and putting the wooden sword down and drinking tea.

"I've never asked this before... But since you are training to become a demon slayer, possibly my Tsuguko (successor), and you are a demon... Do you know how to fight with your own skills?"
"Hmmm..." Leona hummed while sipping on her tea, putting it down as she stared at the ground bathed in sun. "I do know how to fight with my tentacles... And by remaining in sunlight for many hours, they absorb the sun's heat that makes it efficient for me to decapitate other demons. I do can fight in the air, i don't know how i learned that, i forgot." Leona giggled as Yoriichi chuckled. Yoriichi breathed in and out before standing, holding out a hand for Leona.
"Let's have a run around the estate? And remember, keep up the breathing. I know you can be as fast as the light but, on learning breathing techniques, learn how to breathe."
Leona nodded, taking Yoriichi's hand. Both ran out the estate and started from there. Leona seem to run on normal pace, and she has unlimited stamina, so Yoriichi only had to observe her somehow struggling and trying to breathe properly to keep up her stance. Yoriichi finally held the two wooden swords he took, throwing one to Leona before dashing forward towards her.

"Sun breathing, clear blue sky." Yoriichi unleashed his breathing form, sun-like flames surrounding as he spun his body horizontally to deliver not an ordinary slash but a 360° one. When wooden swords colliding echoed around.
"Sun breathing, Dance." Yoriichi smiled. He did saw her turn her head in an instant towards him, and the very same sun flames engulfing the wooden sword as she slashed the wooden sword he has down.
"Looks like, you won't make an offshoot, but might become my tsuguko." "Tsuguko?" "My successor incase i retire or anything happens, you will take my place as sun Hashira."
Leona nodded, smiling at him. "Does that mean i am doing better then?" "Yes. Quite fast, but i'm not surprised since you are a demon, means you don't get tired. A great advantage."
Leona giggled, holding the wooden sword to her shoulder. Yoriichi and Leona ran around the estate for 5 more laps before proceeding to train with the breathing form. Not knowing there is a certain Hashira that is approaching the sun estate as they started training again.

A man with bright orange hair with red tips that is braided high, wearing a white kimono and blue hakama pants walked towards the sun estate. His sword on his hip that has a unique flame swordguard. The flame hashira was about to knock when the door was slightly opened. So he took that chance to go in and look for Yoriichi. Upon arriving to the training area, he can hear two voices talking. One belonging to a female and the other to the sun Hashira. The flame Hashira looked as Yoriichi trained the demon girl on how to use breathing forms, the demon girl, even when lacking experience in such, has already mastered the basics and is learning on how to use every single form.

"She sure is a fast learner, and maybe the one who will truly master your breathing form."
Yoriichi and the girl's attention turned to him. The girl giving him a shy smile while Yoriichi approached him.
"Good morning, what brings you here? You could've knocked or send a word." "The door was slightly open." "Oh..."
The flame pillar gave a chuckle, before looking at the demon girl who proceeded to train what Yoriichi taught her, not bothering the two older men and letting them talk with each other. Probably because she is shy.

"Why don't you introduce her to me? After all, she will be a demon slayer and probably a tsuguko. She seems shy though." Yoriichi smiled at that, turning to call the girl who approached them shyly, holding the wooden sword behind her and giving a bow.
"Good morning, sir."
"Good morning to you. I haven't properly introduced myself that night in the forest. I'm Rengoku Seijuro, the flame Hashira, and a good friend of Yoriichi. What's your name again?"
She gave a small smile, lifting her head up.
"Leona. Ubuyashiki Leona is my name... Uhm, would you like some tea, Rengoku-san?"
"Sure i wouldn't mind."
Leona smiled, bowing down before rushing off, putting the wooden sword down in the process. The two men watching her back retreat inside the estate towards the kitchen, probably. It left the two chuckling on how obedient and caring she is despite being a demon.
"Who would've thought, not all demons are the same." "I told you."
The three spent the whole morning talking to one another, Leona only answering when asked. And Seijuro admits, Leona knows how to make tea than the female Hashiras, no lie.

OMAKE (owo)
"I'm nervous..." Leona gripped on Yoriichi's haori, who in turn smiled at her like he always do, giving her a soft headpat. "Don't be. They are your family, your blood after all."
Leona nodded, letting Yoriichi lead her inside their master's house where he and his wife and children are. Seem to be gathered inside the meeting room upon hearing that they will meet an Ubuyashiki who turned into a demon, yet her humanity remained.
Yoriichi knocked on the door, looking down to see the heir of the Ubuyashiki family looking up at him as he lowered his head.
"Oyakata-sama and hahabe (mother) is waiting..."
Yoriichi entered with Leona hiding behind him, Oyakata-sama smiling at them. Thankfully his illness is still not affecting his eyes so he can clearly see.
"She is here... Leona, don't be shy."
Leona felt Yoriichi pushed her lightly towards the Ubuyashiki family, who in turn was all looking at her in amazement for a moment before she bowed her head.
"I-i'm Leona... Ubuyashiki Leona... You might not believe me but, that was my name and still the name i use since 500 years ago... When i was still a human."
'No... Don't say that... You're eyes are enough proof, you have the same eyes as me and my son.' Oyakata-sama thought, a tear sliding down his face as he bowed down low.
"I am Kazuya, Kazuya ubuyashiki."
Leona started to panic, trying to make Kazuya raise his head, which he did so later on with a wide smile, wiping his tears. "If you think i might not believe you, i do... It is your eyes, the eyes of an Ubuyashiki. Those purple eyes."
Leona smiled, tearing up herself. Yoriichi already went out of the room to give them privacy. Usually he would wait outside the door in case Leona looks for him, but she is a demon, she can recognize his scent from meters away so he went to the yard.
Meanwhile inside the room, Leona let go of the embrace that she gave her relative. A far grandson she might add, considering she should be dead of age by now but no.
"Seeing someone who could be my ancestor... It is such an honor to see a great legend to my family." Kazuya smiled at Leona who smiled shyly, bowing her head down. Being introduced to her family made her heart leap in joy, finally, she has a family to return to, and Yoriichi adding up of those who accepted her made her more happy than she is. However, seeing the state Kazuya is in, it is not the time to be talking about simple things, so they opened up a topic about their current state. Hearing what is needed to be heard, Leona bowed her head that it touches the floor.
"I'm sorry... For what my father had caused."

Taisho secrets 🤫
•The Ubuyashiki family always have atleast one member of the siblings to have purple eyes like Leona and Kazuya, along with Kazuya's son.
•Leona went home with Yoriichi with a bright happy smile and it surely made his day complete.
•Kazuya is afraid if muzan finds out about Leona, he might manipulate such a kind soul
•The demon slayers around was looking when Leona left the Ubuyashiki estate, admiring her, making Yoriichi slightly, angry, that Leona had to offer headpats and later on, a cheek kiss which made both a blushing mess.