85-86

85. The Opening of the Restaurant

"Does Xiaobai need more workers on his farm? I won't need any salary as long as he can provide me with three meals a day." The boy continued to ask. His words attracted many fans around him, so they came closer to Li San.

Li San and his friends had never encountered anything like this before. Some of them were already too panicked to answer. 

"Du Yikang, that's enough. Xiaobai has already told us that he wouldn't recruit people from other planets until he had more positions. Why do you bother to ask again?" The pigtail girl frowned as she questioned the man.

But the man pouted his mouth, saying, "I just want to eat Xiaobai's dishes."

"The restaurant is open now. Isn't it enough for you to eat?" The pigtail girl was called Zhao Lin, one of the leaders in Xiaobai's campaign club. Her words counted in the organization.

"Fine," Du Yikang didn't continue his conversation with Li San, and the rest wandered around under Zhao Lin's advice.

Although they had seen this place many times on Xiaobai's live stream, it was the first time they had seen this place with their own eyes.

It was really comfortable here. The broad place had green plants inside it, which could ease people's minds unconsciously.

Most of the fans who came here this time were official employees. The atmosphere here was so comfortable that they even wanted to live here forever.

"I'm really envious of the locals. They can meet Xiaobai at any time, work on his farm, and enjoy this beautiful view every day. I really want to settle down here if my parents allow me."

"Me, too. Unfortunately, I'm still at school. It was already too much for me to take a month off."

Several fans couldn't help but sigh as they took a few deep breaths of the rare fresh air.

"What's that smell? It smells so good!"

At this moment, a strong fragrance floated out from the small restaurant that had yet to officially open, instantly attracting the attention of all the fans.

The official opening time set by Gu Bai was at eight o'clock in the morning. He had made it earlier for the sake of the fans, but he didn't expect to see many of them when he got there at six o'clock.

In that case, he could only tell Li San and some others to keep them in order first.

Thankfully, the fans here were very well-mannered and wandered around to enjoy the views by themselves, waiting for the opening of the restaurant.

In the kitchen of the small restaurant, Gu Bai was preparing for the final opening. He divided all the food into equal parts and asked the waiters to bring them to each table.

Since it was the official opening of the small restaurant, Gu Bai didn't let the guests order any dishes but provided them with combos, which saved him a lot of time and energy.

After he finished them all, it was about eight o'clock.

"I'm afraid we will be very busy today. It relies on you guys to start our business well. Thank you!" Gu Bai said to the waiters smilingly and reminded them of how they would spend the day in advance.

"It's our honor to help you here!" The five of them said together, but their eyes couldn't help fixing on the dishes, swallowing hard as the fragrance spread.

"Once we finish our business today, you should feel free to eat any dishes." Gu Bai smiled. He was always generous to the workers.

The five of them were inspired immediately even if they couldn't help drooling.