184-185

Chapter 184 The genius boy is Gu Bai

That is the idol of all the boys and girls in the empire, whether it is the object of admiration or the object of struggle, in short, there are more fans of Lord Jun Molin than the first-line superstars.

Moreover, Jun Molin is usually very low-key. Except for the information released by the military in recognition of military merit, very little other information is revealed, and there are not many photos.

His popularity is all based on his actual fighting.

For such a man, everyone has also discussed what kind of person he will like, and what kind of prince and concubine they will be in the future.

They did not expect! The prince concubine they expected was actually by his side, and he was still a classmate with them.

"You're wrong, we weren't together during the military training." Gu Bai said hurriedly.

"Then when did you two get together?" After accepting the relationship between Gu Bai and Lord Jun Molin, Mao Dan began to exert his nature and gossip, trying to obtain first-hand gossip information.

"It didn't take long." Surrounded by three friends, Gu Bai briefly explained everything that happened since he and Jun Molin met, including Mumu, whom he knew from the second world.

However, he did not disclose the information about the second world that Jun Molin entered into a coma after entering a coma, and that Jun Molin was in a state of amnesia in the second world. He simply said that he met Jun Molin in the second world which opened this fate.

Mao Dan and the others would only think it was the second world they entered normally. After all, they usually like to go to the second world.

But despite this, everyone couldn't help but feel that Gu Bai's emotional life was like the one in the novel who met each other, knew each other and fell in love. It could be written into a novel, and it was the kind of novel that would be very popular.

"Sure enough, I answered that sentence. People are more angry than people. They are also less than 20 years old. They are also students of Imperial University. Xiaobai can attend the state banquet. Only a flat salted fish." Mao Dan lay on the sofa, sighing with emotion.

"Okay, I've confessed all my secrets to you. It's time to go." After Gu Bai finished speaking, he ignored them and went back to his room to prepare for cultivation.

During this period of time, because he was busy with the state banquet, he and Jun Molin had not seen each other for several days, and the treatment of spiritual power was temporarily suspended. He practiced more, strived to improve his ability level as soon as possible, and completely cured Jun Molin.

Just as Gu Bai was immersed in his cultivation, the fact that he was a talented young man continued to ferment. Countless netizens gave full play to their talents and vowed to reveal Gu Bai's true information.

Although there are still many rational netizens who persuade everyone to treat them rationally, not to disturb other people's lives, it is illegal to reveal other people's real information without permission, but they still can't stop some people who act like they want across the internet.

The forum of Imperial University also continued to ferment. The previous post on the homepage saying that Gu Bai quit the competition is to escape is still there. As a result, the following discussion about whether the talented young Gu Bai on the star network is the Gu Bai they know has become more and more intense.

【It can't be Gu Bai! When Gu Bai first entered school, he couldn't even get a one-star chef certificate. How could the talented young man be him? 】

【That is, Gu Bai's fans are too ridiculous, too whimsical, it's just a name, the empire has a lot of duplicate names, just by the name, dare to touch the popularity of the talented young people in porcelain? 】