180-181

Chapter 180 State Banquet

The day after the video chat with Gu Bai, Jun Molin returned to Imperial University.

It's a pity that the two of them still couldn't see each other, because when Jun Molin came back, Gu Bai had already gone to the Chef's Association to continue participating in the discussion of the state banquet and the making of the menu.

It wasn't until night when Gu Bai returned to the dormitory, only to learn from his roommate that Jun Molin had returned. He immediately went to the teacher's dormitory without caring about his exhaustion.

"I'm not coming back tonight, you guys help me deal with the bedchat teacher." Gu Bai hurriedly dropped these words and left the dormitory quickly, so fast that his roommates didn't have time to say a word.

"He just came back, what's the matter?" Du Xiaoxing couldn't help but wonder when he saw that Gu Bai had completely disappeared.

Wen Yan didn't answer, but a thought flashed in his eyes.

Gu Bai came to the teacher's dormitory as quickly as possible and saw that Jun Molin's dormitory was still brightly lit.

He walked in familiarly, and couldn't help complaining of a little surprise: "Why didn't you tell me when you came back?"

"I wanted to give you a surprise, who knew you were so busy." When Jun Molin saw Gu Bai, he couldn't help showing a gentle smile on his face.

Since being with Gu Bai, the expressions on Jun Molin's face have become more and more myriad.

However, only Gu Bai was fortunate enough to see these.

"It's not for you that I'm so busy." Gu Bai said angrily.

Jun Molin opened his arms, and Gu Bai threw himself into them without any hesitation. Although they were separated by clothes, it felt good to hug.

Jun Molin: "For me?"

"Well, isn't the foreign visit to China about to start? The Chefs Association has been preparing for the state banquet recently. I am Grandpa Zhou's assistant." Gu Bai said directly.

Although the state banquet needs to be kept secret, as the prince of the empire, Jun Molin is the person with the most power except the emperor. He naturally knows about the state banquet.

Gu Bai also knew this, so he didn't hide it from him.

"So powerful?" Jun Molin was a little surprised, but he felt it was reasonable. After all, he had personally experienced Gu Bai's cooking skills.

"Of course." Gu Bai proudly raised his chest, showing a proud expression.

If someone else made this expression, I'm afraid they would be regarded as arrogant, but when Gu Bai made it, he looked naive and cute.

The two of them are busy with their own affairs now, and there are not many opportunities to meet each other, so they didn't talk about the state banquet for long, and they soon became tired of sticking together.

The next day, Gu Bai went out very early again. Although he really wanted to hang out with Molin for a while, the reality didn't allow it.

Jun Molin hurriedly finished the matter, just to free up these few days of vacation to accompany Gu Bai, but Gu Bai is now busier than him, he can't see him at all during the day, and he can meet him occasionally at night. It's almost the same as when I was dealing with things before.

Therefore, Jun Molin took the initiative to end the vacation again and returned to the palace and the military to continue to deal with the matter of his visit to China.