243-244

Chapter 243 Countdown to the New Year

With only three days left until the new year, in order to be able to arrange the venue, Gu Bai suspends all his offline businesses for three days. He should have also given the employees three days off.

But because almost every employee has tasks related to the Chinese New Year, and everyone is very happy and unwilling to go home and rest, Gu Bai also allows them to continue to work, but will make up for their vacation after the new year.

Just when Gu Bai led all the staff to prepare in full swing, Du Xibing finally came to planet M95.

Since Fang Weixuan recommended Du Xibing to become a professional agent after the farmhouse, Gu Bai has been very curious about this person, and he has also checked the other party's information on the star network, only to know that the other party is indeed a genius in business.

The Du family's industry was pulled back from the brink of bankruptcy by him alone, and it has been brought to a higher level, which has always been talked about by the business community.

However, he is a bit unruly. He doesn't like restraint, and he doesn't like fame and fortune. The Du family industry said that if he let go, he would let go, so that the old man of the Du family, who was ready to retire with peace of mind, had to shoulder the burden of the Du family again. The angry old man almost swept people out of the house.

But probably because he knows his son's character, if he is really swept out of the house, he was afraid that he will obey his son's heart and let him go straight outside and not come back, and he will be angry at that time.

Therefore, the old man of the Du family also saw it, and he will work hard for a few more years. When his son is older and becomes a family, he will probably be able to relax.

Therefore, Mr. Du changed from persuading his son to come back to inherit the family business to arranging different blind dates for his son, hoping that he can get married soon.

Du Xibing wanted to come to Planet M95 to be a food stall owner, just to avoid the intensive blind date arranged by his father.

"Hello, I'm Gu Bai, and I have long admired the name." Gu Bai carefully looked at the man in front of him, and took the lead in reaching out his hand, greeting him in a friendly manner.

The man in front of him is about 1.88 meters tall, with a standard model body. One point is too burly, and one point is too thin. Now it is just right, and his appearance is also the kind of handsome that girls like very much, with a casual look on his face. With a bit of a ruffian expression, when you first meet, you can feel the unrestrained love of freedom in the other person.

"Hello, my name is Du Xibing, and I have heard about you." Du Xibing raised the corners of his mouth and smiled, looking more personal and handsome. If those female tourists saw it here, they would definitely not be able to help but be sharp.

I don't know if this person is a playboy in addition to being unruly, just from the appearance and temperament, the other party has the potential to be a playboy, but he doesn't want to attract a sea king, otherwise he is worried that his customers will be affected.

At present, most of the tourists who come here are Gu Bai's fans, and most of his fans are girls who are not very old. It is the age when he is longing for love. He doesn't want his fans to be the next love encounter is a playboy, and it will definitely leave a psychological shadow.

In private, he had to find Fang Weixuan to confirm it.

In addition to this, Gu Bai was very satisfied with Du Xibing, and after a while in business, Gu Bai took him back to the farmhouse.