154-155

Editor LilyRoseatress

Chapter 154: Memory Recovery

"Hello, is something wrong?"

"Hungry?"

"Want something to eat?"

"Come in, I'll make you something to eat."

"You wait here for a while, and I'll cook for you."

"Follow me, What do you want?"

"What do you want to eat? I think you want to eat!"

"Come inside with me and eat whatever you want."

"What is your name?"

"It doesn't matter if you don't know, but I can't always call you ‘hello’ in the future. I'll call you Mumu."

"Mumu..."

"Mumu..."

The same person, the same voice, different tones, and different conversations kept flashing in Lord Grim's mind, and every call was so familiar and unfamiliar.

Cheerful, happy, teasing, gentle, angry, sad, and all voices, constantly appear in Jun Molin's mind, messy, like scrabble, without a beginning, and no end. Gradually, the chaotic pictures and sounds became organized, and the pictures became clearer and the sounds became clearer. Different expressions began to appear on Jun Molin's face as cold sweat oozes out of his forehead. Fang Ruichen and Han Fang have been observing the situation of their friend, and upon seeing this, their brows furrowed.

"I don't know if his memory has recovered." Han Fang said, staring closely at Jun Molin with his eyes closed.

"It's the first time I've seen my cousin's expression so rich. My aunt is always worried that my cousin's face is really paralyzed. Except for the cold expression, he can't do anything else. Now it seems that I can rest assured." Fang Ruichen was joking in an attempt to relax.

But both of them were constantly staring at Jun Molin's situation and were ready to stop him immediately if there was a problem. They don't know how long it took. The expression on Jun Molin's face gradually returned to stillness, the cold sweat on his forehead dissipated, and the man seemed to be asleep.

"Bai Bai..." Jun Molin murmured and regained his calm, but the two who had been in the room looking at him were unable to calm down because of his voice.

"Did Ah Lin speak just now?" Han Fang confirmed to Fang Ruichen, lest what he had just heard was an illusion.

Fang Ruichen nodded and guessed, "I've always been curious about the reason why Ah Lin had to restore this memory. Now it seems that it may be related to the person he just called."

"My God! People who only know the army and the country are ice cubes, but only now do they think about another person? Who is this Bai Bai? I really want to see him, this is amazing." Han Fang couldn't believe it, if he hadn't heard it with his own ears, he would never have imagined it.

Fang Ruichen glared at the exaggerated Han Fang angrily, but he was actually equally curious. Before, his cousin fell into a coma because of his spiritual power. So they put his cousin's spiritual body into the second world. And to avoid being discovered and caught, they didn't even know the whereabouts of his cousin, let alone his adventures.

"Do you think Ah Lin was dating online in the second world?" Han Fang approached Fang Ruichen and guessed.

Also... It's really possible, but they really can't imagine what his cousin's lover looks like... what they would be like, and what kind of person could make them so unforgettable, so even if the memory was sealed, there would still be ambiguous impressions, as well as an insistence on restoring memory.