267. Preliminary Idea

This time when Gu Bai returned to Planet M95, although Jun Molin didn't go back with him, he let his exclusive airship go back with him.

Originally, Gu Bai suggested that he should take an ordinary spaceship. Anyway, the passage between the M95 planet and the central star has been completed.

But Jun Molin insisted on letting Gu Bai go back on a private airship, otherwise he would not let Gu Bai go back if he was worried.

In the end, Gu Bai couldn't beat Jun Molin, and he could feel the other party's protection for him, so he asked his trusted subordinates to send him back to Planet M95.

And several people from the Third Corps who came with Gu Bai were also left on Planet M95, and their mission was to protect Gu Bai.

After returning to Planet M95, Gu Bai immediately inspected the operation of all industries and found that these industries had developed unexpectedly under the leadership of Du Xibing, and there was no need for him to come back to preside over the prevalent situation.

Gu Bai was also relaxed, so he continued to leave other industries to Du Xibing to worry about, while he concentrated on planning and implementing the next plan.

As early as when he opened a farmhouse, Gu Bai especially wanted to open an ancient style farmhouse, integrate the ancient style into his industry, and let the interstellar people who have serious faults in cultural inheritance see what the ancient times were like in the ancient earth period.

Ancient history is one of the treasures of Chinese culture, and it is an inseparable part. Originally, the ancient earth period was very far away from the current interstellar, let alone the ancient feudal dynasty.

However, most of the people in the empire are descendants of China during the Earth period. As descendants of Yan Huáng, whether it is the history of the feudal dynasty or the history of modern times, they should be remembered by everyone.

Gu Bai felt that the reason why he was able to traverse was probably because the great God of traversal made him shoulder the responsibility of inheriting history and culture, so that the imperial people in the cultural gap could understand and remember the history of their ancestors.

Even if you don't fully understand it, you only need to understand some fur, as long as you remember that they once had such a history.

After all, Gu Bai didn't come from history, and all the history he knew was some basic common sense.

The style of the ancient feudal dynasties is very different from the modern style of the earth and the interstellar style. If he wants to build an ancient style farmhouse, he must be separated from the current farmhouse, otherwise it will be susceptible to change.

Gu Bai took out the map of Planet M95, found where he was, and then began to look around to see if there was any suitable place to build an ancient farmhouse.

Gu Bai's contribution to Planet M95 is obvious to all. In order to reward Gu Bai's contribution, the government directly divided the farm as the center point and the radius of 20 kilometers to him.

These places also include some mountain peaks, forests, fertile land, and places that are not suitable for planting, but I have to say that the government of Planet M95 is still very generous.

Apart from the mountains and forests, Gu Bai didn't plan to use the land, and the land near the farm was used. The rest of the land was still empty. It was very easy to find a piece of land to build a farmhouse.

Gu Bai quickly chose the address where he wanted to see the farmhouse, and the next step was to start planning how the farmhouse should be built and the functional areas inside.