152-153

Editor LilyRoseatress

Chapter 152 Gambling Posts

For the next month, in addition to attending classes, Gu Bai also went to the Blue Star Restaurant to instruct Liu Dazhuang and the others in their cooking skills, he also managed the daily expenses of the Blue Star Restaurant, and made time to cook soothing dishes for Jun Molin.

After more than a month of practice and systematic study of the supernatural diet, Gu Bai became handier and handier in making soothing dishes, and the effect became better.

Under the influence of his dishes, Jun Molin's spiritual power gradually became more stable, and the probability of his spirit leaving was also reduced a lot.

Fang Ruichen was very surprised by this, if it wasn't for Jun Molin's warning not to disturb Gu Bai, he might have wanted Gu Bai to cooperate with him to do some research.

After this month of study and constant practice, Liu Dazhuang and the others were able to make more than a dozen simple home-cooked dishes. Although this cooking skill can only be used as an apprentice in Central Star, but on a planet like M95, it has been Can be alone.

Because the time was urgent, Gu Bai couldn't teach them more, so he could only let them go back to Planet M95 temporarily, open up the Blue Star Restaurant, and then continue to teach them other dishes when he returned from the winter vacation.

The business of the No. 1 store of the Blue Star Small Hotel is getting more and more prosperous. Although it still only receives 100 customers every day, sometimes there are crowds of customers, and Fang Weixuan and Gu Bai are too busy.

Therefore, together, the two recruited a few waiters to lighten their burden, and Tang Qiu, with his unyielding perseverance and thick skin, successfully became Gu Bai's second apprentice.

Although Fang Weixuan disliked Tang Qiu as always, he had to admit that Tang Qiu's arrival made it a lot easier.

Of course, during this month, Shen Zongye did not miss Gu Bai's communication, but when Gu Bai was in a good mood, he would answer him a few times.

In just one month, Shen Zongye was so angry that he broke five brains, and his communication number was blocked countless times. If Imperial University did not allow outsiders to enter, he might have come directly to the school to block Gu Bai.

But for Gu Bai, the Shen family is not even a fart in life, and he don't care about it at all.

"Xiao Bai, do you still want to go to the small restaurant after class?" Mao Dan leaned over to Gu Bai and asked.

Gu Bai nodded, this is almost his daily schedule, unless the day is full of classes, so he has no time to go to the small restaurant.

Mao Dan: "Xiao Bai, are you participating in the inter-school food competition?"

"Inter-school food competition?" Gu Bai didn't know why.

"Yes, it's an old tradition in our school, a food competition is held every year, everyone in the catering department can sign up, and students from other majors can also sign up if they know how to cook, but in previous years 99% The contestants are all from the catering department." Mao Dan explained.

Gu Bai: "Do we have to participate?"

"That's not accurate, participation or not is entirely up to the students' own wishes, it is not controlled. Xiao Bai, are you not going to participate?" Mao Dan heard the subtext from Gu Bai's words.

Gu Bai's cooking skills, they have all experienced and can attract so many fans online, cooking skills must be at least three-star level, although he doesn't know why Gu Bai didn't take the test, he knew his strength was there, if he participates in the case of food competitions, not to mention the first place, at least the top ten is no problem.