148. Slap In The Face

Sure enough, when Shen Liangqing heard the words, her brows furrowed, "Dad told us in person that you were not detected with supernatural abilities!"

"Then you can go back and ask him, did he go with him that day?" Gu Bai said again, after completely disturbing Shen Liangqing, he ignored her.

As for whether Shen Liangqing didn't believe it, whether he would ask Shen Dengye when he went back, it had nothing to do with him.

Shen Liangqing wanted to say something else, when Yan Chengzhe, the head teacher, walked in, just a slight glance, the classroom was silent, and even Shen Liangqing was unwilling to sit back in his seat.

Yan Chengzhe was very satisfied with the students being so self-conscious, and the expression on his face was a little softer, but it still looked scary.

"Before the official class, I would like to ask how much you know about the food culture of the ancient earth period?" Yan Chengzhe asked.

The students below raised their hands one after another and talked freely about their own understanding, appearing confident and proud.

Most of the students who can choose this major are obviously very interested in the food culture of the ancient earth period, so they have learned more or less before.

"Everyone's words are not bad. It seems that they have done their homework in advance." Yan Chengzhe is quite satisfied with the performance of the students. Although some of them are relatively general or there are many rumors, it is good to know that this level is not bad.

"Teacher, Gu Bai said it's nothing, he knows more, but he is too embarrassed to raise his hand, why don't the teacher give him a chance?" Shen Liangqing suddenly stood up and said, her voice was gentle and gentle, as if she was really thinking about her classmates people.

After speaking, Shen Liangqing glanced proudly in the direction of Gu Bai before sitting down.

What happened to Gu Bai, she knew better than anyone else. She didn't even know anything about cooking, let alone the ancient earth.

Even if he really has a big opportunity on the edge planet, in the past few months, he has not learned much knowledge now.

Shen Liangqing was certain that Gu Bai would definitely make a big fool this time.

Although she has nothing to do with Gu Bai now, she can make him make a fool of himself in front of the whole class, which can be regarded as a little bit of bad breath for her.

"If he wants to answer, he won't raise his hand himself, so does he need you to fight for him? If a person can't even fight for the opportunity by himself, then don't do anything!" Yan Chengzhe criticized unceremoniously, The two of them criticized it together.

He also heard a thing or two about the conflict between Shen Liangqing and Gu Bai.

He couldn't see how Xiao Jiu Jiu was in Shen Liangqing's heart. The methods of these students were too naive in his eyes, so he gave a warning.

Shen Liangqing didn't expect the teacher to say this, and she said it directly in front of the whole class, so that she couldn't get off the stage, and her face turned red.

Like her mother, she is the most face-saving person, otherwise she would not be very disgusted with Shen Bai, but she still has to maintain a virtuous and graceful character in front of outsiders.

On the contrary, Gu Bai didn't feel much, but raised his hand directly, indicating that he could answer, and slapped Shen Liangqing fiercely on the spot.