149. It's You

If the fans chose the former, Gu Bai would open the live stream in the evening. But if the latter, he only needed to send them over once he finished in the evening.

[Do it now. I can't bear waiting for so long!]

"I'll go bathe now, Xiaobai! Please don't do it until I come back!]

[Ahhhh, I'm calling my family now!]

[I just asked for a blessing. Wishing the immortals could hear my wish and let me be the winner!]

[Please bless me to win it!]

[With the conditions yesterday, the winner was one among 5,000. But today, I'm afraid it's one among 20 or 30 thousand. That's no better than winning a lottery. Will I get it?]

All fans asked for blessings on the screen, wishing they could be the lucky ones.

Gu Bai didn't lure the fans but began to draw when the number was enough.

This time, Gu Bai didn't set any time limit. As long as people followed him and didn't insult him before, they had the chance to participate in the activity. But if any anti-fan was on the list accidentally, Gu Bai would cancel the person's name and replace him with a real fan.

Gu Bai said, "The lottery is over. Winners, don't forget to send me your address privately. Once I finish the dishes, I'll send them to you."

"So soon? I didn't receive any messages. I wasn't chosen. Why am I not surprised?]

[Ahhhh, I got it! I won! Xiaobai, you indeed bring good luck to me! I'll support you the whole time!]

[I got it! Hahaha!]

[Hey, girl, you will be attacked if you continue to do this.]

[Oh, I know. You are just jealous of me!]

On the screen, the lucky ones shared their happiness, but more people didn't get it and felt bad.

Gu Bai couldn't help at this time. With so many fans, he couldn't let them all get it even if he didn't stop cooking.

Afterward, Gu Bai let the fans share their feelings while he lowered his head and made lunch silently.

When cooking the first dish, Gu Bai infused his supernatural ability into the ingredients before frying them.

As for the second dish, he didn't do it until he was frying the vegetables. Since the ingredients were hot at this time, he had to infuse his supernatural ability through the air.

When it came to the third dish, he still did it while cooking. Only this time he performed it on his palm so that he could do it through the pot.

In the fourth dish, Gu Bai directly performed his supernatural ability into the finished dish.

He tried four ways and made four dishes, planning to see the differences. He hoped it would be useful for him to distinguish which way was the best to ease the spirit collapse.

However, since he had never eaten any of such dishes made by other supernatural, he didn't know how it felt when eating these dishes. Thus, he had no comparison.

It was not until now that Gu Bai knew that he was in a hurry to get it done. The class had just started. It was too early to do this.

What's worse? He didn't know the exact way to do it, so he could try as many times as he could to get the result.

Gu Bai couldn't help but sneer at himself, deciding to wait longer. He wouldn't try it until he learned more. But the four dishes were eatable. No matter whether there was supernatural ability inside them or whether they could ease people's spirits, they meant no harm.