227-228

Chapter 227 Business Opportunities

【Fuck, this taste...this taste...this is too delicious, it's hard to stop. 】

【Woooooo...why is it so delicious, that is, the meat of each shrimp tail is too little, not enough for me to stuff my teeth, peeling the shrimp tail is also a hassle, if someone can peel it for me, I will only responsible for eating. 】

【If the lobster can be bigger, it would be better, so that there will be more shrimp. 】

【Shock. jpg, is this really a black beetle? Wouldn't it be something similar to a black beetle? 】

Gu Bai happened to see this fan of Planet M91 and said with a smile: "This is indeed the black shell of your planet. I didn't lie to you. Although it looks ugly, it really tastes delicious."

【Woooooo...Xiaobai is simply a fairy anchor, you have discovered such a partial ingredient, and it is so delicious, what else is there that you can't make. 】

【My God, black beetles are such a delicious thing, I will go to the beach to pick up a bunch of them and go home and try to make them myself. 】

【Sisters upstairs, wait, are you a native of Planet M91? Can I trouble you with one thing, can you help me mail some crayfish, the price is negotiable. 】

【And me, send me two kilograms too, I will chat with you privately at the address later, and you can go out for the price. 】

【I want it too, I want it too, sister remember to pick up more, and I will also pay for the postage. 】

For a time, all the barrages in the live broadcast room were all requests for the sisters of Planet M91 to help pick up lobsters and mail them. Han Xiaoxuan was stunned when she saw it. She didn't expect such a development trend at all.

Han Xiaoxuan is a native of Planet M91. She grew up by the seaside. Her family and neighbors make a living by fishing.

Therefore, she has a very special feeling for the sea.

Ten years ago, when she was just a junior high school student, the village was suddenly attacked by black beetles. There were black beetles waving big pliers everywhere. They climbed everywhere and even hurt people, making the villagers miserable.

It was also at that time that Han Xiaoxuan became fearful of the black beetle, and when he saw the black beetle waving big pliers, his body could not stop shaking.

Later, the army sent people to clean up these black beetles, and their lives gradually returned to peace.

After graduating from college, she was about to go back to her hometown to work, but she never expected to be attacked by the black beetle again. The only difference from the last time was that the army failed to send someone to clean it up in time. The villagers were organized by the local government. They can only temporarily leave their hometown where they have lived for decades and live in the county town, but they still miss the village very much. After all, that is their home and their roots.

Han Xiaoxuan is now working in a company in the county seat and lives the most ordinary life. Her only interest is watching Gu Bai's live broadcast every day.

Although with her financial strength, she may never eat natural food once in her life, but this does not affect her good wishes and hobbies.

On this day, as usual, she received the notification that Gu Bai's live broadcast room was opened, and excitedly opened the live broadcast room, preparing to drink nutrient solution with those delicious dishes.

In the end, she didn't expect to see the most familiar and feared things in Xiaobai's live broadcast room, and those black beetles that scared her turned into delicious dishes in Gu Bai's hands.