110. His Mother Indeed

Since the Five-Star chef assessment would be held tomorrow, Gu Bai had a day off.

He decided to make use of the day to renovate the branch so that he would be ready once all the necessary certificates were prepared.

Fang Weixuan wanted to join him at first, but he was delayed for some family issues. Therefore, he introduced a reliable indoor designer to Gu Bai.

Gu Bai told the designer his requirements for the shop decoration in detail.

Although Fang Weixuan seemed unreliable sometimes, the designer he invited was quite professional, turning Gu Bai's thoughts into a practical picture immediately.

Standing in the room of the branch, Gu Bai was a little surprised when he saw the decorations around him.

He knew that technology was very advanced and many things were convenient in the interstellar era, but he still underestimated it.

The decoration picture of this place was not two-dimensional but was like a real experimental space.

Looking at the image, Gu Bai felt like he was already in the renovated store. He could see all the details and change anything if he wasn't satisfied enough.

"I'm very satisfied with the design. How long will it take to renovate it?" asked Gu Bai.

"Half a day." The designer gave him a specific time.

Gu Bai was amazed, but he didn't expose his emotions. "Thank you, then."

"No problem."

After discussing the details with the designer, Gu Bai left the store with Mu Mu and Mu Qiu so that the construction team could do the job as soon as possible.

He was looking forward to the opening of his branch.

"Anywhere you want to go? I still have a half-day off to take you somewhere," asked Gu Bai.

It was rare for him to have a good night's sleep today. After waking up, he brought Mu Mu and Mu Qiu to the branch for the decoration. Now that he had made full arrangements, he could spend some time with the two.

Ever since he came to the Central Star, he had been busy with the branch and the chef assessment. Therefore, he had barely stayed with them, especially Mu Qiu.

He had left Mu Qiu alone in the hotel room for a few days, so he didn't know how the latter stayed quiet, given the fact that he always wanted to play outside.

Although Mu Qiu was never depressed, he still felt guilty and decided to make up for him.

Mu Qiu rubbed Gu Bai's chin happily, expecting him to play together as if he had totally forgotten his real master was Jun Molin.

"Alright, I'll take you guys to play now," Gu Bai was thrilled to see Mu Qiu's response, so he couldn't help killing on his forehead.

Mu Qiu's eyes stopped blinking for a moment, and his body froze. His ears covered by his fur had turned pink, but they soon returned to normal, so Gu Bai didn't notice it.

At this moment, in Jun Molin's bedroom in the manor.

Jun Molin, who had been closing his eyes, suddenly rolled his eyeballs, while his ears turned slightly pink as well.

Next, his deep and attractive eyes opened slowly. His eyes were always sharp enough to frighten others, but now, he seemed confused, which made him more approachable.

Jun Molin subconsciously touched his forehead as if he could still feel how the person laid his lips there. His kiss was soft, and his figure was blurred, but Jun Molin couldn't ignore him.