259. Suspension

"Hurry up and get out." Jun Yu was looking at his son now, and the more he looked, the more impatient he became, especially with the well-behaved Gu Bai in front of him for comparison.

Why isn't his son like Gu Bai? How well-behaved and sensible.

In fact, at the beginning, Jun Yu wanted a well-behaved daughter, but he gave birth to a son, and he was still cold and paralyzed. Seeing everyone was indifferent, he was not at all caring.

At this time, Jun Yu was afraid to forget who Jun Molin had inherited such a character.

Even after having Jun Molin, Jun Yu still did not forget his caring and lovely daughter, and has been working hard with his wife, but it is difficult for interstellar people to get pregnant, and some couples may only have one child in their lifetime.

After so many years of hard work, Jun Yu has basically given up. Let it take its course. Since he can't have a well-behaved and caring daughter, then it's better to find a well-behaved daughter-in-law.

Although Gu Bai was not the daughter-in-law he imagined, he had to say that this daughter-in-law was far better and better than he expected.

Probably in the matter of finding a daughter-in-law, Jun Molin inherited his fine genes.

"Brother, I heard that you graduated early at Imperial University?"

Sitting in the flying car, Gu Bai asked Jun Molin.

This is what he saw when he was looking for information about Jun Molin on the Star Online. He was still impressed by this one, mainly because he also thought about graduating early.

Planet M95 is now developing rapidly with the support of the empire, and it is also an excellent period for the development of the Bluestar Group. He wants to put more energy on the development group, but his studies cannot be left behind. Taking both, it's a bit exhausting to say the least.

"Well, it's a year early, but I don't recommend you graduate early." Jun Molin said truthfully.

Gu Bai was surprised, "Why?"

Jun Molin: "The studies at Imperial University are heavier and more difficult than those at ordinary universities, and it is difficult to earn credits. If you plan to graduate in advance with enough credits, you must go to different classes every day, and the time will vary. It is greatly reduced, not suitable for your current situation, if you want to put more energy on the Blue Star Group, you can apply for a leave of absence first, and then resume school after the group stabilizes."

It was rare for Jun Molin to say so much in one breath. If the target wasn't Gu Bai, he would be lazy at all.

"Suspension?" Gu Bai almost forgot there was such a thing.

But he didn't say anything yet, Jun Molin had already guessed his purpose of graduating early and gave better advice.

If he wasn't flying in the sky at the moment, Gu Bai would definitely go up to hug Jun Molin and give him a sweet kiss.

In fact, if he could, he didn't want to graduate early. He also wanted to enjoy college life well. The end of the world came just after the university in his previous life, and he couldn't experience the long-awaited college life. Of course, he didn't want to miss the opportunity to experience it.

However, the development of Blue Star Group is also a rare opportunity. If he miss this time, he may not have such a good opportunity in the future.

With a dilemma ahead, Gu Bai could only choose one.

But now Jun Molin has provided him with new ideas. He can completely take a leave of absence from school, wait for his career problems to be dealt with, and then resume school, so that he can concentrate on enjoying university life.