145. Soup Buns

Many fans echoed when they saw the lottery proposal. Even those who wanted to see Xiaobai's face and him in a dress had nowhere to mention their advice again. The comment area was all about "lottery".

Gu Bai couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. He was in a cold sweat when he saw the first requirement.

He thought he was really going to wear a gown. Although he had worn women's clothes in his previous life, that was because he had no better choice.

In this life, however, he wouldn't do so unless he had to.

Now the requirement for him to wear a dress was surpassed by the food lottery proposal.

That was no problem. What he did the best was cooking, so he was glad if he could repay the fans with food.

Indeed, the foodies were the cutest people in the world.

"Alright, let's do it then. Since we don't then let's draw a lottery. Due to the limited time today, we will first draw two hundred fans this time, each of whom will have a soup bun," Gu Bai said to his fans with a smile.

When they heard that the lottery proposal was settled, the fans were thrilled. However, when they heard the number and compared it with the number on the live stream, they couldn't help complaining.

[Five million people are watching the live stream, but only two hundred of us could get it. Do I really have the chance to get it?]

[Bless me! I've been following Xiaobai's account since he started his live stream. I'm his loyal fan indeed! Please let me win the lottery for the sake of my loyalty!]

[Why are more people entering the live stream? Did anyone leak the lottery news? Don't do it, guys! If more people come in, we'll have fewer chances to win!]

[All the immortals. I beg you to let me win it, please!]

[I've summoned all my family members to help me draw the lottery, taking our best shot!]

[If I had known this, I wouldn't have mentioned the lottery thing. I may collapse to see the lucky winners later.]

[Xiaobai, will you open an online shop? I got no luck winning the lottery before. Why don't you open an online shop so that I can buy them directly? That will be much faster than getting any of them from the lottery.]

[I agree. I can't go to the physical restaurant for the time being. Please open an online shop so that we can buy the dishes from afar.]

[Please, an online shop! We live far away!]

Seeing the comments on the screen, Gu Bai started to think about opening an online shop.

"I'll draw a lottery every time on my live stream in the future. If I get time, I'll make more so that more people can get them. I don't know these things clearly. Please give me some time to learn about them," said Gu Bai honestly.

In fact, opening an online restaurant was indeed a good choice.

Although the classes didn't allow Gu Bai to go to the restaurant every day, he could use his kitchenette in the dormitory. As long as he bought enough ingredients, he could cook enough dishes and send them out right after he finished. With the protection of the Tupperware, Gu Bai could also make sure that the dishes would be as fresh as ever when the customers got them.

It was indeed a good suggestion.

When the fans heard that Gu Bai would think about their suggestion sincerely, they were more excited and loved Gu Bai more.

While interacting with his fans, Gu Bai did not stop his movements. He had already made the dough.

He was about to make soup buns for breakfast this morning. At this time, he decided to make more so that part of them could be sent to the fans as the lottery rewards while the rest of the buns were for Fang Weixuan and his apprentices.