158-159

Chapter 158 Rest well

"What are you overusing?" Fang Ruichen asked uncertainly.

"I just accidentally overused my abilities, it's not a big problem, sorry that Dr. Fang has come here." Gu Bai said embarrassedly, feeling that Mumu was a little excited.

"You two didn't do that last night?" Fang Ruichen was still a little unwilling to give up. He couldn't believe that he had made such a low-level mistake in his judgment.

If this were to spread out, his fame would be completely ruined!

Hearing this, Gu Bai's face suddenly changed from pale to ruddy, and he looked healthier than before, but Jun Molin wanted to blast Fang Ruichen out.

For the first time, he felt that it was a wrong decision to bring in this cousin.

"Cough cough... I'm just kidding guys, don't you see Xiao Bai's expression returning to normal?" Fang Ruichen hurriedly found himself a way out, and his whole body returned to its usual calmness.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Gu Bai would not have believed that the person in front of him had such a dirty mind.

Sure enough, humans are creatures of multifaceted complexity.

Next, Fang Ruichen carefully checked Gu Bai's whole body and found that there was no other problem other than the overuse of supernatural powers.

He didn't know what he had just done, but suddenly it was as if he was possessed by something, and the first reaction was that Gu Bai and his cousin...

But now that he calmed down and thought about it carefully just like his cousin would, how can it be possible for him to fall in love, even if he is really about to fall in love, it is impossible to get rid of the single status so soon.

He is so handsome and outstanding, and there is no other person who could match up. How could Zhu Sheng's cousin be in front of him?

However, being able to let Gu Bai lie on his bed is enough to show how much his cousin attaches great importance to him and how special he is, maybe in the future...

Forget it, don't think too much, thinking too much will make many embarrassing things.

"Just let him get enough rest, I'll go back first if I have nothing to do." Fang Ruichen packed up his things and hurriedly left the manor.

If it was normal, he would definitely stay and eat a meal made by Gu Bai. Since the last time, he has been obsessed with the food, and when he finally has the opportunity, he will definitely not let it go.

Unfortunately, this great opportunity was ruined by myself.

"Have a good rest." Jun Molin sat by the window, his brows still furrowed, obviously not at ease.

Gu Bai hilariously stretched out his hand to caress the frown, "Dr. Fang also said, I'm fine, just come back from practice."

With that said, Gu Bai was going to sit up and practice and restore his abilities as soon as possible.

But Jun Molin is here, so he won't allow Gu Bai to get up and practice.

Gu Bai was helpless, so he had to continue lying on the bed to rest and unknowingly fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was getting dark outside, and the last ray of light disappeared as the night came.

"What time is it?" Gu Bai asked in confusion.

"It's seven o'clock, how are you feeling?" Jun Molin anyway sat next to Gu Bai's room and guarded him. Now that he saw that his face was finally glowing with a healthy rosy, he was finally relieved.