Douze

“Okay so today we have the hen and stag parties,” Caroline announced as she made her way into the Gilbert house.

“Yay!” Katherine fake cheered once she spotted Caroline entering the kitchen where everyone was located.

“So all the guys need to make their way to the Salvatore Mansion before noon, no exceptions,” Caroline said, turning serious as she looked at all the guys.

“And that gives us girls the whole afternoon to get ready before we go out at seven thirty,” Caroline smiled

“Who takes seven and a half hours to get ready?” Katherine sneered

“Some of us will definitely need that,” she responded, looking Katherine up and down with a hint of disgust on her face at Katherine’s SpongeBob onesie and bed head.

Katherine rolled her brown eyes and stormed out of the room and thumped her way up the stairs, slamming her door shut when she entered her bedroom.

“Is she always like that?” Kol whispered to Jeremy, causing Elena and Jeremy to snort in response.

“Unfortunately,” Caroline muttered under her breath

“It’s 11:55! Why haven’t you guys left yet?!” Caroline shouted at the guys

“Chill, Care. We still have 5 minutes before we need to leave,” Jeremy replied to her

“But I have a schedule!” she snapped, “and you guys are going to ruin it!” she sighed, dramatically.

“Okay then shouldn’t we leave?” Kol asked, aloud.

 “They just like winding Care up,” Bonnie explained

“Okay! It’s now 11:57 and you still haven’t left yet!” Caroline shouted

“Let’s go guys before Caroline throws a hissy fit,” Jeremy told the guys as they left the Gilbert house.

“Okay, so I’ve got the whole day planned. First, we’ll all take turns in the shower before we do each others’ nails and then we’ll choose the outfits followed by hair and makeup. Okay?” she questioned, “Good!”

Katherine and Elena rolled their brown eyes at the same time, showing yet another of their similarities.

“Bonnie, you can go shower first! Then, me followed by Katherine and Elena then finally Rebekah,” she instructed.

 ---------------

“What’s this for?” A seven-year old Elena looked to her twin, holding up a tube of mascara. The two girls took advantage of their parents being at a council meeting and decided to try to do their makeup. They’d been watching their mother, do her own makeup earlier and thought they could do it to since it didn’t look to difficult.