Quinze

"Take the next right," Tyler ordered

"Okay," Mason did as instructedt

"I said right," he pointed in the opposite direction

"And I went right"

"I meant left"

"I'm in charge of the car and you're in charge of the map," Mason stated

"I just mixed my left and right up. Easy mistake to make"

"And you're only telling me now?"

"You're the idiot who didn't realise we were running out of gas," Tyler pointed to the dashboard

"Maybe if you'd read the map right then I would have been able to refill the tank. You could have just used Google Maps or something but no; you're not a normal person"

"Let's just see if we can find someone who knows where we are"

"Find someone? We're stuck in the middle of nowhere and who are you going to ask, huh? The squirrels?"

"I don't think squirrels are nocturnal"

"That is beyond the point"

"Let's just calm down and we'll walk a few miles this way to see if we can find a gas station or something"

"You think I'm going to take orders from the idiot that got us lost in the first place?!"

----------------

Elena was just putting the finishing touches on her makeup when Rebekah walked in.

"Can you zip this for me?" Rebekah asked, signalling to the back of her dress

"Sure," Elena replied as she zipped the back of the dress, "Not to sound rude but why didn't you ask Jer?"

"Your brother was being an ass"

"I know the feeling"

"Why am I sensing we aren't talking about Jeremy anymore? What did Nik do?"

"We've kind of been avoiding each other all day"

"You both live under the same roof, how do you manage to avoid each other?"

"Simple. He went looking for you with Damon and I went to help Caroline with the decorations for the dinner"

"Who needs decorations for a rehearsal dinner?"

Elena laughed, "Have you met Caroline?"

"But back to the subject at hand, why are you and my brother avoiding each other? You both were fine yesterday and then we went out for the hen party so unless something happened after that. I'm right aren't I?"

"Klaus and I slept together last night but it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. The alcohol didn't help either"

"And you're only telling me now?"

"It's now that big of a deal?"

"You shagged my brother; I think that qualifies as a big deal"

---------------

Streamers and banners were everywhere. It was a bit much for a rehearsal dinner but then again it was Caroline's idea. And you don't want to anger a bride the night before her big day.

"Salad? Seriously, Blondie?" Damon looked at his meal in disgust

"It's healthy!" Caroline defended herself