III. tracy stewart

CHAPTER THREE
TRACY STEWART

"oh, i should've got a haircut." noah stilinski sighed out, looking into a small mirror he was holding and brushing back his hair.

"well, you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." stiles shrugged, stepping out infront of his dad.

"yeah i mean most people your age can't even remember what hair is." valencia added happily from beside her brother, earning a raised eyebrow from noah.

"how old do you think i am?" noah asked the young girl to which she looking up at the ceiling and started to count using her fingers.

"i think you look great." scott smiled up at the man genuinely.

"well, thank you, child i should've had." noah thanked his children's best friend and stiles looking around the room having nothing to say for once.

"oh, what the hell am i doing?" noah told the three teenagers, going to take off his tie.

stiles reached forward, grabbing noah by the shoulders. "what, dad. dad, it's one date, okay? the town of beacon hills won't implode while you're out with one woman."

"or man." valencia added with an innocent smile. noah turned to look at the girl as if she was stupid.

"it's a woman, val." noah confirmed for the girl.

"okay, just making sure. i wouldn't want us to be using the wrong pronouns." valencia muttered and everyone turned to look at her. "you know, she/her, he/him, they/them."

"a very beautiful woman." noah interrupted the girl before she could go any further.

"what beautiful woman, by the way?" stiles asked, realising they hadn't even asked who it was yet.

"none of your business. any of you." noah's eyes travelled over to a very happy and smiley scott who's eyebrow raised at noah.

"i want to know." stiles told his dad with a straight face.

"ooh is it uh, the old lady that moved across the road from us last week?" valencia asked the question genuinely with a slight smirk.

noah turned to the girl as if she had five heads. "no, valencia! she's eighty two years old." noah yelled at his non-biological daughter. scott burst into laughter as stiles let out a small chuckle.

"i thought you were sixty five?" valencia asked curiously, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

noah stared at her with wide eyes before placing his head in his hands and shaking his head.

"stilinski!" a voice yelled from outside of noah's office. the four people in the room turned to look out into the police station where two deputies, a young boy and a man in a suit stood at the exit. "stilinski!"

the four left noah's office to see what was happening in the station. valencia looked at the boy, he was about their age, maybe liam's age. he was being held back by two deputies, one being jordan.

"i'm going to kill you." the boy spat at noah threateningly. noah looked down and put his hands by his sides.

"donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your anger expression inventory." noah explained to the boy calmly, "deputies, escort the prisoner out."

before the deputies had a chance to push the boy called donovan out, he pushed forward again. "i'm not angry like i'm going to throw a brick through your window. i'm angry, like i'm going to find you, i'm going to get a knife, and i'm going to stab you with it until you're dead."