X. little one

CHAPTER TEN
LITTLE ONE

valencia still hadn't talked stiles since the argument. she expected that after what happened with the dread doctors he wouldn't apologised, but nothing.

and to be honest, valencia hadn't seen much of the pack lately. everyone had been distancing themselves. it was like everyone was staying away from each other.

valencia had gotten as close as ever with theo. they'd spend every minute of school together, every minute after school. the two were never seen apart, which stiles had noticed quickly.

valencia didn't mind though, she enjoyed theo's presence. with the pack all separated, theo was the one sticking with valencia. she was glad that she still had someone during these times, even if it wasn't her pack.

valencia had noticed isaac and malia getting extremely close she didn't say anything. with everyone going on with stiles, valencia wasn't willing to make things even worse than they already were.

and so valencia minded her business, she slept at theo's every night. she hadn't been home in a while, she called noah every once in a while to check up on him. he missed her but he knew it was best for her to stay with someone with her and stiles not on speaking terms.

theo had left valencia at his house to go somewhere. valencia wasn't sure where but she assumed he was going to get food for them. valencia had been taking it easy, using her free time to rest.

her wounds were getting better, the only thing that was bothering her now was the fact that she never healed like she normally would've. it was like she was human, but she knew she wasn't.

she'd tried using her powers but found herself grow weaker every time, almost falling to the ground from losing her own balance. she wasn't sure of what was happening to herself, but she didn't like it, she didn't understand it.

but she knew she had to deal with it until she got more answers, especially with deaton being gone.

"i need more time." theo said sternly to the dread doctor in the lab. "are you listening to me? i said i need more time." theo began to grow angrier by the second, the only thing on his mind being valencia who was waiting for him at home.

"perigee-syzygy," the dread doctor muttered something to itself. "the supermoon. we'll know at the perigee-syzygy."

the other doctor injected something into a boys arm before turning around yet again.

"what about hayden?" theo asked the dread doctors, not knowing what to say about valencia.

"failure."

"no, no, no. not to me," theo shook his head.

"failure compromises the experiment pool." the dread doctor pulled down their sleeve, steam coming from out of the machines.

"i kept scott out of your way." theo almost yelled at them, "i did everything you wanted. now, i need hayden alive."

"inconsequential."

"you promised me a pack." theo muttered and looked down at the ground for a moment.

"we promised you nothing."

"i need her alive." theo yelled at the doctor which turned around slowly, along with the rest of the dread doctors in the room.

"only until the perigee-syzygy." the dread doctor reached down and pulled a sword from out of the boy on the tables body and began to walk away and theo shook his head yet again.

he so badly wanted to fire threats at the doctors but he knew not to. "and valencia malin?" theo asked, desperation lacing his voice. the dread doctor stopped in its own footsteps, turning to look at theo again.
"i need time, okay? i need time before i do what needs to be done. please."