VIII. what did you do to me

CHAPTER EIGHT
WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME

valencia's eyes shot open as she gasped for air. taking a couple deep breaths, the girl finally calmed down and closed her eyes again to adjust to the air finally travelling through her lungs again.

valencia went to sit up but quickly realised when she was pulled back down that she was strapped to a metal table. valencia let out a grunt when she hit her head of the table.

she could hear bubbles fizzling and she turned her head to the side, seeing test tubes filled with green liquid. valencia raised her eyebrow confused, then a smell set in.

valencia scrunched up her face in disgust and the horrific smell, turning her head the other way.

but then what she saw sent the girl into a panic. valencia attempted to yank her arms from out of the straps, screaming like her life depended on it.

people in black armour and masks surrounded the metal table she was tied to. valencia remembered this exact moment, the vision she had went she touched lydia's hand. valencia already knew how the next minute would go.

the seventeen year old girl looked up at the ceiling in defeat, knowing there was no way out of the straps. tears filled her eyes as she saw the dread doctors around her body.

a sharp pain shot in her neck, travelling down her body and the girl let out a scream of torture and pain which echoed around the room. hands harshly pressed on her stomach, making the girl cry in pure agony.

from the floor in the next room, liam dunbar squeezed his eyes shut. the torture of listening to valencia stilinski scream in agony and cry in pain was enough for the boy to want to kill each and every dread doctor hurting her.

he was just after yelling for them to stop hurting hayden which resulted in him being knocked out. but then he awoke again to the romero girl beside him and in her place on the metal table, valencia.

liam's eyes flashed yellow for the second time in short period of time. he so badly wanted to rip out from his restraints and help valencia but he knew he couldn't, he already tried with hayden.

"valencia malin. our most important subject of all."

suddenly everything went black for valencia stilinski. the room fell quiet, her screams no longer echoing around the room which was both a relief and a panic for liam and hayden.

liam dunbar let tears escape his eyes, trying his best not to sob after listening to his bestfriend scream out in pain. he did everything in his power to stay brave for hayden romero and valencia stilinski.

•••••

when valencia had finally woken up again, her eyes slowly fluttered open. before she even had time to process anything, liam dunbar pulled the girl into a tight embrace.

valencia winced in pain at the sudden movement to which liam apologised about ten times. valencia looked around the room, noticing that they weren't in the lab anymore. her head had been resting on liam's lap while she was unconscious.

slowly valencia rose up from his lap, looking back at him confused. "where the hell are we?" valencia tried to not move to much, her whole body aching when she made the slightest movement.