Learn to Have Fun (3)

You and your friends exchanged numbers with Will, saying you'd all make plans to go to the pizzaplex this Friday.

In the mean time, once school was over you went straight to the Pizzaplex. You couldn't go another minute without your phone.

Beings it was just after school, the mall was quiet busy as a bunch of tired parents brought there kids here. You bought a stupid pass and went straight to Sam's attraction. You're not sure if he'd be there, but it was a good start.

Walking into the attraction you must have made the right decision because the curtains to the hide and seek section were closed and you coukd here giggling and happy screams. Great how long would you have to wait?

You leaned your back against the railing by the closed curtains. You'd wait, no matter what you were getting your phone back.

You'd give him an earful too.

Not paying attention to your surroundings as usual, you were started as a couple of kids roughly bumped into to you.

You tried to jump back and onto the railing....

However your hand didn't have a good grip and you fell back into the pit of darkness.

You let out a spew of curses and stood up, brushing yourself off aggressively. Dammit your clothes better not be ruined... or someone would get hurt.

Stupid fucking kids.

You looked around searching for am exit but... it was too dark. The only light was the glowing pathways and some dark purple led lights. You weren't supposed to be able to see very well in here...

For fucks sake...

Well... maybe you could find Sam this way.

Unbeknownst to you... he already spotted you. You did fall in the pit afterall, it wasn't hard to find you instantly.

But he stayed in the shadows watching you stumble around.

How amusing you were, but incredibly annoying.

You were a brat, he was able to observe that from you the second he read your messages.  He assumed you were looking for him, he did have your phone still and you probably wanted it back.

He followed you around, staying just a little bit away so you wouldn't spot him. Although all you'd have to do is actually observe your surroundings and youd see all the purple lighting bolts glowing on him. Even his eyes were glowing.

Even the kiddos had an easier time finding him than you did.

It didn't take long for Sam to get bored though and he silently stepped closer to you, even the kids had stopped hiding and were just watching Sam mess with you.

He got close enough to stand directly behind you, your dense ass still not noticing his presence.

Sam leaned down so his muzzle was close to the back of your head.

"Boo~" He hissed.

You screeched, loudly and fell to the floor once again.

The kids along with Sam laughed as you angrily cussed out Sam.

That mother fucker.

That dickhead.

How dare he scare you and embarrass you...

Good thing it was dark and no one could really see you or your red face.

Well aside from Sam.

"Hello again love. I told you you'd be back, but couldn't you wait till the game of hide n seek was done?" Sam chuckled and offered you hand.

You ignored his hand and stood up yourself.

"I was waiting! But some snotty ass brats knocked into me and I fell in here!"

"Uh huh... okay love" Sam chuckled, "I'll talk to you after this round. The exit is that way" Sam pointed to a glowing sigh that read Exit.

How had you not seen thay earlier?

You huffed and stormed off, you didn't want to be down here any longer anyways.

This time, you didn't lean against Tha railing. You sat down at an empty table and rested your head waiting for the stupid game to be over.

You should've gone home to change first, because now your clothes were covered in dust from that stupid pit. Stupid ass fucking snake animatronic.

You don't know how much time passed before Sam finally joined you at the table.

"Hello again RaeRae.." he greeted as he took a seat.

"Stop calling me that. My names Raelynn..."

"Eh, RaeRae makes you seem like less of a bitch."

"Fuck you!" You glared at Sam.

How was he able to swear? More importantly what made him think he could call you such things.

"I'm sure you'd love to but unfortunately RaeRae I am not built for such activities."

You blushed. Oh.

Fucking Asshole....

"That's not what I meant..." your growled, "look can I just get my phone back?"

"Whats the magic word love?"

For fucks sake, "can I please get my fucking phone back?"

"Mm, no. Not till you learn to have some fun" Sam smirked.

"Yeah not gonna happen. This place isn't fun. Give me. My phone."

You were starting to get pissed off. You didn't have time for this bullshit.

"Nah. This place is a blast. You're just stuck up."

"No I'm not. I'm just not a little kid anymore."

"This place isn't solely for little kids..." Sam stood up, "I'll show you how fun it can be love."

"Dude I just want my phone!"

Sam stayed silent, waiting for you to stand up. He wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Fine. One thing and that's it!" You huffed angrily and stood up.

Sam led you out of his attraction and through the pizzaplex. He didn't stop till the two of you stood before a different attraction.

"Roxys raceway?" You looked up at Sam.

"Yup! Personally my favorite thing here..." he grinned and led you inside.