Hellooo!

Your brother and you sat at a table near the mainstage. You gave in, you were waiting for the performance Sam had suggested you and your brother come see.

The funny thing was, you didn't do it for your brother.

You did it because sam asked you to.

Just as a thank you though, you wanted to make that clear. you still hated him but he had caught you and saved you from getting hurt. So you figured it wouldn't hurt just to watch him play this once.

Soon enough the lights darkened as the stage lit up.

Oh, it must be starting.

The stage lifted up revealing; Freddy, the singer. Roxy, with her keytar. Chica, with her electric guitar. Monty, and his bass. and finally Samuel playing the drums.

You wondered why the other two didn't play as well. The Fox and that rude ass rabbit you had encountered last weekend.

You listened to them play, and you were struck by how good they actually were. You didnt think some robots would be able to play like this and move so fluidly. Plus Their music was able to comply to both young and older audiences. Which you thought was pretty cool especially when you heard some songs that you genuinely liked.

At some point the fox and the rabbit replaced Monty and Roxy. Which gave you the impression that they take turns being apart of the band or something like that.

Honestly you were vibing, and your brother seemed to be enjoying it too which was good. You hated your brother but you wanted him to have fun too.

You weren't sure if Sam had seen you but you didn't really care. You were doing this as a thank you. That's it.

Once the performance was over all the animatronics Dissappeared as the lift lowered back to wherever it went.

Everyone slowly went back to playing games and whatnot. You planned to wait for the crowd to thin but your brother had other ideas and decided to run off to go play.

Fan fucking tastic.

"Hey you brat! Get back here!" You shouted after him.

Of course he didn't listen, so you tried to go after him but he quickly disappeared into the crowd. Dammit...

You maneuverd your way through the people looking for the little demon spawn you called brother. God he was so annoying...

You searched and searched but could not find your brother anywhere. Oh great, just what you needed...

Did you get help? Or keep looking?

Did he go somewhere he shouldn't?

Maybe you should find sam... he found your brother last time.

Go downstairs. He's down there...

You Froze, you had the strangest feeling that your brother was downstairs where Will had taken you and your friends. You don't know where the idea came from, it just appeared.

But you still found yourself heading to the door Will had taken you to and you went down to look for your brother.

You were almost in a trance of sorts...

You couldn't stop yourself if you tried.

Everything still looked the same, and you searched more for your little brother only to come up empty.

Where was he, you knew he was down here...

"Helloooooo Raelynn!"

You trance was broken. Confused, you looked up to see a bunny. Well, no, someone In a really creepy bunny costume, it was black and white with a purple bowtie and a very mechanical looking mask. The ears looked like speakers... They sat casually on some of the machines, staring at you.

He held a knife.

Oh fuck.

"H-hello? How do you-" your response was automatic.

You were scared.

"Know your name!? Don't worry about it hahaha!"

"O-oh...w-who are you?"

"Me!? Oh my names Cain!"

"Ah, w-well... cain, im just gonna go..." you wanted to leave. Now.

"Are you!?" Suddenly he hopped of the machine and skipped to stand before you, "but you just got here!"

"Well im..I'm... looking for someone..."

His knife had blood on it.

"Oh!? Maybe I can help hehe" he kept stepping closer to you, making you back up.

His voice was so creepy... static and mechanical.

Was this real? Surely the security would never allow a bunny with a knife into the building...

"I-im good. I shouldn't be down here..."

The bunny, er cain, giggled.

"Bye!" He stepped back watching and waiting for you to leave.

You kept stepping back not taking your eyes off him. Once you reached the steps you spun around and ran up them as fast as you could.

You heard him run after you but you made it through the door and into the arms of an animatronic.

You were so glad to see Sam.

He looked pissed but you ignored that.

"Oh my God Sam! There was someone down there and he had a knife!"

Sam's anger shifted to concern and he set you aside to go downstairs.

"Wait don't go down there! He has a knife!" You forgot he was a robot momentarily through your panick.

Sam looked back at you, smirking, "aw so you do care..."

You blushed, "n-no I dont."

Sam shook his head and continued down the steps. Nervously you followed him, hopefully the animatronic was equipped to protect you...

Reaching the room you had seen Cain in, you were surprised to find it empty.

Where'd he go?

"Rae..." Sam glared at you.

"H-he must be hiding.."

"I scanned the room. It's only us down here.."

"But he was here! He wore a bunny costume and he had a knife! He told me his name was Cain!"

Sam sighed, "I'll have Sunshine check the cameras... but you need to stop sneaking down here."

"I was just looking for Isac..."

Sam tilted his head, "he's with Bonnie. I'm sure you lost him while being on your phone again, so we got him for ya."

"But I wasn't on my phone! I watched your dumbass play and then he ran off and I couldn't keep up."

"You watched?" Sam smiled a little.

"Yes. Jerk."

Sam chuckled, "let's get you to your brother love..."

You followed Sam out. He didn't lead you to His attraction this time, but to Bonnie's bowl instead.

(So real quick, for story reasons I gave the brother a name. So Raelynns brother is now Isaac.)