Its A chapter *shrugs* (7)

Panicked, you pulled away from Will to see an all too familiar animatronic.

Samael.

Motherfucker was always popping up...

Hmm...

Why did you feel guilty that he had just seen you kissing Will?

None of you said anything or responded to the animitroncic, all of you too scared that you had been caught and what the consequences would be for sneaking down here.

Sam's eyes met yours, his face was blank but... he seemed... disappointed?

Unfortunately he didn't recognize will, the only time he had seen him was when he was under aftons control. But he could spot you and your flashy 'designer clothes' anywhere.

In a robotic monotone voice he spoke; "You kids aren't supposed to be down here" His eyes went red, "...leave now before I call security and the authorities..."

He was supposed to call them without giving you a chance to leave. It was... protocol to protect the pizzaplex after everyhting its been through.

But because it was you, he was giving you and your friends a chance to leave now without any consequences. Why he had such a soft spot for you was beyond him.

Especially considering you were just an annoying snobby ass bitch that got under his skin.

Well... metal.

Plus he barely knew you.

But something, something made him like you.

You and your friends quickly scurried past him, You were the last to rush past him and he grabbed your arm.

"Don't ever come down here again... you won't get another get out of jail free card..." he growled and then released you.

His glare was scary, the red eyes in the darkness didn't make it any better.

You all made it back up without being seen and and were able to leave just in time as the mall was closing.

Sam inspected the room he had found you guys in, but it didn't seem like anything was tampered with.

Good...

Sam sauntered back up and locked the door behind him.

"Sam? What are you doing coming from the basement?"

Sam looked dowm to see Ember looking up at him confused. She wasn't as small as she was when she was human, but she was still shorter than him.

"Ah I was just checking it. Thought I saw someone around the door but it was all clear..." he cleared his throat, "say, how's sharing a body with Aftom going?"

Ember frowned, "I dunno. He's been quiet. I think he sleeps mostly but occasionally I hear him mumble things... like a couple times he's said a couple names, Evan... Elizabeth. Other times he's muttered hateful slurrs..slurry... other times it's been... 'I'm sorry...'"

Sam tilted his head, that's odd...

"And he hasn't spoken to you?"

She shook her head, "nope. I dunno, I don't like him but... im a bit worried."

"Hmm you sjare a body with him. I would be worried too... talk to Sunshine maybe? Keep a really close eye on him..."

She nodded, "I have. But I mean, maybe he's just dreaming?"

She figured thays what it was, because she remembered the kids names he spoke in his 'sleep' they were the name of two of his three kids.

Perhaps a part of him, missed them.

Who knows. But Ember was glad that he remained asleep. She liked having her thoughts and mind to herself.

"Well keep me updated shawdy" Sam ruffled her hair and stomped off to go close off his attraction and Clean.

For the rest of the night you and your group of friends went to a park, eventually your friends left and it was just you and will.

"So will, you got any family?" You asked him.

You wondered if you'd get to meet them.

"..no. my parents are both dead."

"Oh... im sorry."

"It's alright. My mom died a long time ago and I hated my dad" Will shrugged and kicked the ground making the swing he sat in move.

You felt a little dumb. You knew about his dad, yet you still asked.

Idiot.

You managed to change the subject and talk about other things with Will, till the time came for you to go home and he dropped you off.

He gave you a quick kiss before you hopped out of his car and rushed inside.

You were all smiley. You had a boyfriend, a hot, rich boyfriend.

But you wouldn't acknowledge the feeling that... something wasn't right. You didn't acknowledge that perhaps the butterflies you felt were actually a warning sign...

Laying in bed you got nice and comfy ready to sleep.

Till you remembered...

Tomorrow would be Saturday.

Fuck.

That means you had to go back to the pizzaplex with your brother again.

And youd probably run into Sam...

No, not of you could help it. You'd avoid him at all costs!

Yeah... about that...