Speeding Competitively (4)

"No. No way. I'm wearing Designer clothes! I am not about to sit in some dirty go kart and race you on a dirt road!" You shouted at the snake before you.

It was mostly the dirt road that kept you from even considering this activity, you didn't want to risk dirtying your clothes even more.

Sam scoffed, "Well, than I guess you'll have to get a new phone. Though, I'm sure that won't be a problem for you..."

You kinda annoyed him, your that much of a snob that you care more about designer clothes than just enjoying yourself.

However though... you couldn't get a new phone. The one you had was already new... your parents would not get you another one.

You sighed, defeated.

"Fine. Let's get this over with then..." you hated this dude.

After you get your phone back, you will never interact with him again.

Sam took a moment to show you how to use the cart, and then he got in one himself. It was a lot bigger than the others, it must've been made specifically for him?

There were some other kids and teenagers around in their own carts all lined up at the starting line..

What if you crashed?

An animatronic you haven't met before landed hard in front of everyone, did she jump down to the ground?

She wore a red and black race suit, and she looked like a dog.

"Welcome to Roxannes raceway everyone! You ready to win!?"

"Yeah!"

"Awesome! On the count of three!" She shouted and hopped into her own cart, "three! Two! One!"

At her signal everyone pressed down on their go pedals.

You stalled for a moment, anxiety hitting you hard. But you found the courage to press dowm on the pedal and went zooming down the dirt road.

It was really fast and turns scared you, but you quickly adjusted to it. It's just like driving...

Except nothing was there to protect you from the flying dirt particles.

At least Sam gave you some goggles to protect your eyes...

By the second lap you'd gotten up to 8th place, out of 12 people. So you weren't doing to bad, and honestly... you were enjoying it. A small smile on your face.

You liked the rush...

And you had the urge to try and win, or at the very least get ahead of Sam who was in third place behind Roxy and another teenager.

You floored the gas and sped up steadily...

7th place...

6th...

5th...

4th...

You were just behind Sam now.

He could see from his mirrors that you had caught up.

You were pretty good for a newbie. And for someone who was so against doing this.

But he could see that you were in fact having fun.

He knew you would.

No one coukd be bored when they were speeding with a bunch of people competitively.

Sams first time didn't go well, as he had not been himself and pushed Monty and himself off the track damaging them both.

But after that he was able to thoroughly enjoy this activity.

And now so were you, even of you wanted to deny it.

Sam could tell you wanted to pass him, though if he really wanted he could make that impossible for you.

But, he was feeling nice.

He slowed down the tiniest bit and gave you an opening that would seem accidental.

You whizzed past him, feeling victorious and giggling happily to yourself.

You did it, you beat him.

Ha! Stupid snake could kiss your ass!

By the time the race ended you were winded, you had managed to stay in 3rd place, with Sam in 4th, some kid in first and Roxy in second.

She had let them win of course no one could truly beat her.

You dusted off your clothes, they were dirty obviously but, in the moment of things you didn't care.

"Told you you'd have fun here..." Sam chuckled from behind you.

You turned to face him, forcing the smile off your face.

No way you'd let him have the satisfactory of being right.

"It was alright..." you lied.

Literally one of the coolest things you've done.

"Don't Lie, I saw you out there. You loved it." Sam smirked dowm at you.

You rolled your eyes refusing to agree.

"Whatever, can I get my phone now?"

"Mm. I suppose. Follow me."

He led you to his room, and pushed you inside.

"Why are we here?" You asked him.

"To get your phone stupid."

"I'm not stupid! Jerk."

"Your question was."

You really did push his buttons.

As he walked off to the back of his room you peeked around. It was spacious, a leather couch there, a simple black coffee table, orange led lights. A vanity in the corner some balloons and kids drawing hanging on the walla. But it was clean and tidy.

Aside from plushies and toys here and there.

Sam cam back out of the backroom of his room and handed you your phone.

"There ya go brat."

"Thanks" you sneered and took your phone from his hand.

You turned to leave bit he stopped you, grabbing hold of your wrist.

"Before you go love..." he stepped close leaning towards you so his fave was inched from yours, "Good job on that race way..."

Why was your hear speeding up?

"But before you go..." he hooked his claw at the collar of your shirt and yanked down tearing it all the way down.

You quickly jumped away from him and pulled the two sides of your shirt together to cover yourself.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" You yelled out glaring hateful at him.

"Sorry, but you really need to learn better priorities. Clothes are needed sure, but there's more important things than designer clothes. Grow up Raelynn..." with that he marched off back out into the pizzaplex.

You stood there a moment at a loss for words. Who the fuck did he think he was?

Such a fucking asshole he had no right to do that...

Crossing your arms over your shirt you stormed off and left to go home.

You hated Samael.