(A/N) Sam and Cain -Infortmation-

So perhaps I should've of done this sooner, but ayo better late than never right?!

Basically this is just a character page of my Oc King Cobra Samael.

And also thay rabbit I showed you earlier... which BTW his name is Cain The Rabbit.

So without further ado...

(Song I think fits RaeRae and Sam)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King Cobra Samael

His name means Venom Of God

Also as his name says, he's based off a king Cobra. His colores are based off a inland Taipan Snake.

He's male.

He has an African Accent, it's deep but really smooth and clear.

He can sing but usually sticks to his drum set.

Some words to describe him

Stubborn as fuck.

Fearless and Brave, he doesn't like to back down in the face of danger.

Protective and territorial, don't fuck with his friends.

Or his partner. You'll regret it...

He's loyal and self confident, he couldn't give two fucks what anyone's opinion of him was.

Considerate and carefree, he'll do as he pleases but will think of others.

Is humor ranges from dark to flirtatious like Monty, but he likes to put sarcasm and Wittiness in the mix.

A little arrogant, a bit of an ego.

He can be quiet dense sometimes, common sense not always so common for him.

He can be really cocky and sometimes get really impatient.

He's honest.

Sneaky too, in many ways.

Honestly there's a lot more but this gives off the gist of his personality.

All the lighting bolts on his body Clow in the dark, as do his eyes.

Floofy afro.

His fangs have a sedative venom for if there's ever intruders (human at least) otherwise he has nothing but height and brute strength on his side.

Plus claws.

In my AU he and Monty are good friends, I don't ship him with any other animatronic but he will flirt with Chica and Roxy.

He is straight.

He loves kids, as all animatronics do.

Sun and Moon scare him.

Sometimes due to his size he can be a bit clumsy.

When he's daydream and walking he'll get lost.

His hood wiggles when happy or excited. Same for his tail.

Floofy afro, wobbles when he moves.

When he's angry he hisses and can get very violent, depending on the situation.

Leans more on the dominant side of a relationship.

He loves roxys raceway, one of his favorite attractions.

He sucks at golf.

He's oddly good at climbing.

Sometimes his behavior is lewd or inappropriate unless children are near.

Otherwise he's pretty chill and laid back. Rarely does he get hyper or energetic.

He both hates and fears William Afton.

His biggest fear and trauma is being controlled.

His attraction is a hide n seek pit in the dark.

Snek

Nicknames: Sam, Sammy, Samantha, Samsung. Sammy boi, noodle.

(If anyone ever wants to make fanart of him omg please do and share it with me! I'd love to see it. Speaking of which, go check out Patton_R they have a one shot/art book they just started (and are even drawing sam) so please go support them!)

Cain The Rabbit

So im gonna keep this short, I don't wanna spoil too much

But Cain is evil.

His name means spear; possessed.

His suit though looks mostly like a regular old fursuit or bunny costume actually has some mechanical aspects such as his ears which can rotate and even enhance sounds.

The jaw of his mask can move with his.

Obviously he's male.

I'm too lazy to color him but his suit is black with a white belly.

His bow is a speaker, that transfers his voice through it and changes the way it sounds.

His hands have razor sharp claws on them, and his feet are steel toed. Getting kicked by him would hurt.

He's sadistic and very twisted.

He learned from the best...

He has nothing too lose making his ability to take risks higher.

When talking he's very maniacal and sarcastic.

Extremely rude and prone to angry outbursts.

His eyes are white, souless, but they glow.

(So... I said there was no plot for these stories but... yeah there's been a change of plans. All three are taking place at the same time and have the same enemy: Cain.

So whish me luck in writing this!)

Lmk what you think or if you have any questions!