Friday Night at the Pizzaplex (6)

Friday rolled around, and you, will and your friends were all excited for tonight. You all decided youd go a few hours before closing so after school you still had a few hours to yourself.

You wanted to dress sexy.

Well, as sexy as you could for a place like the pizzaplex. Get Wills attention maybe...? You could only hope.

But you picked out a cute and sexy outfit, but made sure it would be appropriate and wouldn't stand out too much.

Anna, your best friend would be picking you up, so with nothing to do you kinda just boredly waited for her to message you. You scrolled through Facebook, tiktok, insta. Anything really to pass the time

You wondered if you'd run into Sam...

What? Ew, as if you'd ever wanted to see him again. Hopefully he'd stay far away from you. Stupid asshole....

Would he like your outfit?

Pff, he'd probably ruin this one too.

Ding!

You checked your phone. Wow, the time had gone by quicker than you expected and Anna was on her way.

Even though you didn't need to, you still let your parents know that you were going out with friend. Simply out of respect.

You walked out of your house just as Anna pulled up. She rolled down the window as you walked up to her Bentley.

"Hey girl heyyyy!" She shouted sticking out her tongue.

"Heyyy!" You shouted back.

The two of you giggled as you hopped into the passenger seat and pulled on your seat belt.

"Ready for some good ol fun!?" She grinned grabbing her phone.

"Ready as ever"

She nodded and connected her phone to her car and played yours and hers Playlist of favorite music.

Turning up the volume She sped off to the pizzaplex, you and her jamming out the whole car ride there.

Pulling into the big parking lot, you spotted the rest of your group and will at at the entrance. They were probably waiting for you and Anna.

Quickly you and your friend got out of her car and rushed up to meet the rest of the group.

You had your little moment of greetings and the five of you went inside. Will bought passes for all of you, unfortunately he hadn't said anything about your outfit.

Buuuut you did catch him checking you out a few times so perhaps that's a good sign.

You poor thing. If only you knew...

Yes Wills an attractive boy, but a week isn't long enough to see someone's true colors...

But you? You were attracted to his money and looks.

Tsk tsk.

For a while things were pretty basic in the theme of fun, getting food... playing arcade games. Someone the five of you managed to have fun playing Fazer Blast.

But then will directed you guys somewhere else. In the darkest part of the pizzaplex was a door. A big red sign hung up on the door that read DANGER: KEEP OUT!

But Will led you all through the door and there was a long set of stairs that led to what seemed like a basement to the pizzaplex.

"These are the underground utility tunnles..." Will explained as he led you guys through the darkness.

The only light was from the flashlights of your guys phones.

"Why are we down here?" Sara asked.

She seemed a little nervous.

"I told you, I know everything about this place. I promise it's cool down here..." none of you could see Wills eye roll as he lead you guys deeper into the tunnel.

You didn't mind, this was all just for fun.

Right?

Eventually after a while of walking, you all ended up Ina big room with with a lot of technology. It seemed to be the controls to everything on the pizzaplexs, but you couldn't be sure.

"Uhm... how much trouble would we be in if we get caught?" Now you were a little uneasy.

What of you guys accidentally pushed something.

Will shrugged, "we won't get caught, just go ahead and look around there's plenty of other rooms to explore..."

None of you noticed as Will put something in one of the machines...

It was a small little blocking device, as well as a device that gave him absolute control over the entire pizzaplex. But the block made his take over undetected.

Honestly getting the blueprints for the pizzaplex was easy, all of this was going easy. Why did William struggle?

Perhaps William hadn't been as good as he made himself appear, because Will was doing way better and moving much faster than him.

Stupid old man.

Will now had control over the pizzaplex. He could officially set everything else in motion.

After chatting with Anna a bit you went over to will.

"Uhm hey..." you smiled.

He smirked, "hey..."

Even though he was not interested in a real relationship and didn't truly care about you, he could still appreciate your body. Honestly you were hot as fuck. So we're your friends but only you were interested.

He didn't mind though.

A hot girl is a hot girl and he'd take it.

Will pulled you close, "you look really nice tonight Rae."

You blushed, "th-thanks..."

He looked away, pretending to feel nervous..

"So uhm... Rae, I was wondering... would you like to be my girlfriend?"

He looked up at you giving you puppy dog eyes.

He's so cute, you thought.

"Ah uhm yes sure..." you stuttered nervously a shit eating grin forcing its way on your face.

Will smirked, "cool..."

With that He pulled you into a kiss.

You could hear your friends ooing and giggling. But you didn't care, you focused on the kiss, feeling his hands grab your hips.

You couldn't be happier, this was amazing. You finally got what you'd wanted!

"Hey! What are you doing down here!"