Bad Intentions (5)

After you got home and changed you threw away your shirt that Sam had torn. You were a bit sad about the loss of your shirt, you hated Sam so much for that.

But at least you had your phone back now.

You put it on the charger and laid in bed waiting for it to turn on. Once it did you got several notifications, you messaged back your friends, checked apps and whatnot. Then you saw a text from a new number.

It read: Hey Raelynn, it's me Will.

Ooo right. You gave him your number.

R; Hi Will. Sorry I took so long to respond, I had my phone taken away and just got it back.

Scrolling through tiktok you waited for a reply. Surprisingly it didn't take long before he responded.

W; Oh no it's all good. How's your day been?

You smiled a bit.

Look, he's rich and he's cute. What more could a girl ask for? Plus be seemed nice and smart, any other rich guy around here was a dumb asshat.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to be a little flirt with him. You had nothing better to do lately.

R; It was okay. But I had to throw away one of favorite shirts cause it got ruined :(

W; aww I'm sorry to hear that :(

R; thanks. So... how have you been???

W; pretty bored actually lol. I am looking forward to Friday tho

R; surprisingly so am I XD

And the conversation continued, for a good few hours. Now and then it got a bit flirty, you'd message your friends here and there too.

For the next several days you went om with you week, going to classes, shopping with your friends..

will joined your group at lunch and youd talk to him at school more, You'd dress to impress at this point wanting his attention.

Every night the two of you messaged each other.

He was actually very sweet too, and the two of you had a few things in common. You really liked him and you could tell he liked you too just based off how he flirted with you.

Of course he had to be the one to ask you out. You're not the type of girl to ask someone out yourself. You were to good for that.

So hopefully he'd catch on and ask.

Even your friends agreed that there was something between Will and you. So you weren't just imagining it.

You also could not stop thinking about Fridays plans. You were excited to hangout with Will outside of school.

But... there was something else that had you look forward to going... you just couldn't pin point what it was.

On the other side of things...

Will didn't really care about you. You were hot, and fuckable that's about it.

But he'd take his time, get you attached ya know? He wanted a relationship but not for the same reason you did. He just wanted a girl by his side for sex and company.

Honestly maybe he would've wanted something real before he had met Afton and lost everything...

Because now? All he had was the mansion his dad had left to him and the money. His siblings?

Gone, off to foster care.

His dad? Dead.

His mom? Dead.

His friends? Thought he was a freak because his 'dad' killed those kids and burned down the pizzaplex.

Afton fucked up, he was supposed to get rid of the pizzaplex but now he was gone and it was still standing...

So now he had to take things into his own hands. Maybe, maybe if he hadn't lost his siblings he'd let it go. Move on and take care of them and just accept the fact that half of aftons plan worked. But no...

He had NOTHING.

he hated seeing that place, hated hearing about it, hated that it haunted him.

It's alright though, he had it all planned out. Afton left behind plenty of notes... plus Will wasn't stupid. He knew his way around technology and mechanics. So his plan was almost in motion, and this Friday, would trigger it to begin.

What did you really think he was going with a bunch of snobby girls just to hangout?

Oh no....

Hell no, they were annoying as fuck.

He just wanted a cover up to get in and go somewhere he wasn't supposed to... and if they got caught? It'd just look like a bunch of stupid teens getting into trouble.

So he was looking forward to this Friday as well, but his intentions were nothing but bad.

Oh if only you knew what kind of situation you've now gotten yourself into...

Because things were about to get very, very complicated...