Rabbits and Voices

(Very short filler)

Will sat, staring blankly at his video game. His fingers unmoving as the games music played in the background. Games just... weren't the same anymore.

"What are you even doing just wasting your time here...you should be there! Finishing what HE started!"

Will frowned at the voice beside him, she had shown up randomly after sneaking into the unauthorized section of the pizzaplex with the girls.

"I will. But I'm not gonna fuck up like he did..."

The woman tsked, "how is playing video games gonna help you? You're being lazy..."

Will groaned, he thought he was rid of pesky spirits bothering him yet here was another one and she was even more annoying than William. At least He hadn't been so pushy.

"Then why don't you go do it yourself?"

She sighed, "because I already failed... you have to continue mine and Williams work..."

"I don't have to. I'm choosing too because I have the place so bug the fuck off. I will do this at my own pace woman!"

"My Name isn't woman you little brat!"

"I don't give a fuck what your name is!" Will was getting irritated.

"Ya know you outta respect me kid. I could possess your ass in a heartbeat."

"Then why haven't you?" Will knew she couldn't.

"I have my reason's."

Will set aside his controller and ignored her.

"Is your suit finished?" The woman asked.

"Ya."

"Then put it on! Get this show on the road boy!"

"I will. Just not yet bitch."

"My Name is Vanny you insubordinate little shit!"

"Well Vanny, leave me the fuck alone before I just don't do it at all." Will went to his kitchen and grabbed a snack.

The white rabbit woman named Vanny stepped back and disappeared in thin air. But she'd be back, like the good follower she was, she would make sure Will finished Aftons work in destroying the pizzaplex.