The one?

Will and you sat at a table while Isaac played on the arcade machines. Those were so old-school, but honestly gaming was never your thing to begin with.

Your brother had all those game systems that everyone liked but you preferred to go out and do things.

How could someone sit there for hours just playing games? You'd get bored.

Thankfully, even though you and will had to suffer, a certain animatronic didn't come near you.

Well not at first anyways.

Till just as the three of you were getting ready to go to the next area your brother wanted to play in, Sam walked up to you.

It was weird to see such a serious look on his face. You didn't like it...

"Ma'am that girl you came in with, can you inform me of her address?" His tone was so blank.

"You mean lyric? Why?" Why would he need their address.

He looked away, "Uh, the boss wants to know. To make sure Lyric is okay..."

Oh, "okay uhm it's 301 3rd street south east" you only knew cause you'd driven past their place several times.

"Thank you..." after that he gave will a dirty look and walked away.

Sam didn't know why he didn't like will, or why he didn't like you with Will.

But something within Sam told him that the boy was bad news... he just couldn't put his finger on why he felt this way...

Its almost like he knew him from somewhere.

He shook it off, for all he knew this boy has been a guest here before maybe with their own sibling or something.

Sam had gathered this information for Foxy, so he sent it to him quickly and then went back to his attraction.

Will and you followed your brother around for a bit longer, sometimes when you were able to sit the two of you would cuddle.

You were really happy to be with Will. You've had boyfriends in the past, all of them being douchebags bit Will seemed like a genuinely good guy. Maybe he'd actually last or even be the one.

For being a girl that's all about money, clothes and jewelry, you couldn't deny the little hopeless romantic in you. You craved love, and wanted to give it too.

You just also craved pretty expensive things.

But see having a boyfriend like Will tou coukd have both things in in one deal.

Perfect right?

So...

Why did you have this pit in your stomach like something bad was on its way.

(Ah. When it's just her an will I struggle to make these 1000 words long. So this is a shirt chapter.
Lmao I just want to write moments with her and Sam 😂)