(𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙪𝙮𝙖 𝙉𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖)--𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙖𝙩 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮

The amount of simping I do for this man-

Just pretend in this one-shot you have the ability Dead by my Bullet. Basically where you can pull your weapon out of thin air. And no matter where you point the gun, the bullet is always going to hit the target you want.

Fluff

Fluff

△▼△▼△▼△▼

It was like any other night. Chuuya would be fast asleep in his bedroom, and you would be up listening to music and on your phone in your room.

To be completely honest, you were quite bored. And eating didn't satisfy your boredom. So, why not prank your boyfriend? And it is known that Chuuya has a hat fetish, so why not take his hat?

Grinning at the thought, you quietly snuck to your boyfriend's room and looked for the hat, only to find it on his nightstand. You snatched it and quietly ran out of the room before your light sleeper of a boyfriend could wake up and question what you were doing.

You back to your room to find a hiding spot. Not under the bed, because that might be to obvious if your boyfriend suspects you of taking his hat. Not the drawers I your dresser or nightstand. Not in the closet.

Wait. You thought. Since I am going to be away doing a mission tomorrow, why not wear the hat?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got up a bit earlier than usual. In order to wear the hat without him seeing, you need to be able to get to the destination of your mission quicker. The mission wasn't a very hard one, just take care of some people in a small organisation who have been stealing weapons that are useful to the port mafia from delivery ports.

You left him a note saying you were leaving a bit early to get to your mission in a timely manner, then dashed out the door with a smile on your face

When Chuuya woke up only to see that his hat had disappeared, he got confused. In suspicion that you took his hat, he went to your room, only to find the note that you left him. Your note was plausible. So, does that mean you couldn't have taken it? Chuuya sighed in discontentment.

He searched around the entire house, looking under the couch cushions and in drawers. Nothing. Nada.

Meanwhile you were having the time of your life imagining your boyfriend struggle to find his precious hat.

You walked into the building where the weapons were allegedly being held.

Empty.

Or so you thought.

A bullet whipped past your cheekbone, skinning it a little bit. Only a small amount of blood started to come out of the wound. You maliciously smirked. Behind you there was  a man with a scared expression on us face. He held a gun but his hands were clearly shaking out of fear.