(𝙀𝙙𝙜𝙖𝙧 𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙚)--𝘼 𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩

This was requested to me by two of my friends from school. Ugh. I hope you get so much second hand embarrassment from this. Also I know at the very beginning I said I would really only do gender neutral pronouns, but for this one this is going to be a female reader.

Update: Making this more spicier due to the request of my friends... again.

Fluff(?) (Borderline smut)

△▼△▼△▼△▼

The sky had turned a dusty orange only a few moments ago. You currently resided in your and Poe's shared home with you on his lap. He sat on the couch with his arms around you as he and you read a book together, him letting you flip the pages as you go as he was a faster reader then you.

Your head was rested on his chest and his on the top of your head.

You two were in a perfect and comfortable bliss. And you wanted it to stay that way forever.

Karl had gone in the room you two slept in to sleep for the night, leaving you utterly alone with Poe, not that you minded.

Poe read aloud to you as you closed your eyes and listened to his calming voice, almost lulling you to sleep.

He placed small kisses on your head and neck here and there, letting you know that he loved you dearly. Each time he did your face blushed a deeper shade of red. But in return you placed kisses on his neck, earning blushes from him as well.

The moment you wished lasted forever was cut short by your memory just now remembering that you need to shower tonight. Ugh. Shitty ass memory.

"Poe. I um, I'm sorry to ruin the moment, but I just remembered that I have to take a shower." You whispered.

"Don't worry, love. We can finish the book when you are done."

You slightly blushed at the pet name he called you. You and him had been together for quite some time. So, you two had grown a lot more comfortable with each other. Yet you still couldn't get over the things he said to you that made you swoon.

He unwrapped his arms from around you as you tried to get up, using his legs for support.

But unfortunately, instead of using his leg, you accidentally touched his-

You realised your mistake very quickly after you heard a small moan coming from him. Your eyes widened and so did his.

"I-I. Oh my god I'm so very sorry, Poe. My hand slipped and I-"

"It's fine, (Y/N)" he said without stuttering somehow. Which surprised you. He had always been so shy and awkward, surely he might have felt uncomfortable or awkward in that situation?

You brushed it off. "Uh- well, im gonna go take a shower now." You quickly rushed off into the bedroom to take a shower in tue bathroom that was connected to your sleeping quarters.