(𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙞 𝙊𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙞)--𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮

Fluff(?)

Fluff(?)

△▼△▼△▼△▼

"Is it really okay to do this is broad daylight? I mean, there are kids here."

It was a mere contemplation you had been pondering about for hours. It was the first assassination you would attempt with a crowd of people watching. As well as the first assassination you would preform against one of the most powerful organisations on Japan, no less. So, all in all, you were worried as fuck. Most of the time you would kill people with relatively high status, but no connections to anyone. This man had connections to millions of people.

"I could murder him in a more private place. Like pretend I need some help in a totally-not-sketchy alleyway and slit his throat there." You said to literally no one but yourself. You were the only person around on the top of a building. If most people saw you with your sniper while taking an innocent stroll, they most certainly run away screaming. Not that you minded, you were one of those people who loved to see the scared expressions people held on their faces when coming into contact with you.

You looked through the scope of your gun to look at the man you had been to assigned to kill, and saw a little girl strolling next to him.

"Fuck. He has a kid. Now how the hell am I supposed to do this? Fuck my life."

As you continued to watch his every move, you saw that he was walking to a car and watching the little girl as she opened the door and headed inside.

"Great. This is good. I can kill him without her having to look. Saves her from some trauma at least."

Though, not long after he closed the door of the car, you noticed him looking towards your direction. Or more specifically, exactly in your direction. Through the scope of your gun.

"Wha- How the hell?"

You quickly backed away, fearing that shooting him in the head might not be the safest option anymore.

You decided to slit his thought personally.

"He should be fucking grateful that I am the one that's going down there to kill him."

You put on a simple jacket that you had in your bag, as well as replacing your combat books with some running sneakers, just in case things go south and you have to run for your life. Though, the chances of that being unlikely.

You quickly grabbed a dagger and headed down the building you had resided on top of and headed in his direction. The car the girl was in was still in the same place as before. Weird.

You saw him head into the convenience store, so you decided to wait for him near there. You knew he had to cut through a sketchy alleyway if he wanted to head back to his car quickly. And he did exactly that.

You leaned up against the wall, not long after did you see a figure coming your way. For some reason, they alley was rather dark, so you knew that both you and him couldn't see very well.