(𝙆𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙖 𝘿𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤)--𝘿𝙤 𝙄 𝙁𝙞𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙄𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨?

'(N/N)' means nickname

Fluff

△▼△▼△▼△▼

You laid there, staring at the plain and boring ceiling, thinking.

The sun shone through the windows and illuminated the room you and Kunikida shared, illuminating your face.

Today was your day off, or more, you felt you needed a mental health day, so you told Kunikida you weren't feeling well and needed to stay home. After him pestering you with questions filled with worry, he reluctantly left without you and went to work.

It's been a while. Hours maybe, not that it mattered. Though your mind had constantly been racing a mile a minute the entire time.

'Am I really good enough?' Was the main thing you had been pondering for the longest time.

It was Kunikida who asked you out on the first day, initiated the first kiss, and suggested you two moved in together. Which gave you some peace of mind, but not enough to keep the underlying and insecure thoughts at bay.

There were so many women out there. So much prettier, lovely, nicer, better women.

So why, why out of all the fucking women in the world, did he choose you?

Was it pity?

Maybe.

You sat up and bit your lip, trying to find the answer. You loved him dearly, but how could he love you the same?

You got up and walked to the bathroom, turning on the light and looking in the mirror. There stood you. With bags under your eyes, chapped lips, messy hair, and disheveled pyjamas. You knew it was around lunchtime, and yet you haven't even gotten dressed yet. How could someone do incompetent be worthy on having your boyfriend's love? It just didn't make sense to you.

You just stood there. You stood there for what seemed like hours, but in reality was only mere minutes. You couldn't control your eyes that seemed to skim over everything wrong with your body. You couldn't control your thoughts that seemed to degrade yourself and everything you were worth. Soon enough, you felt warmth upon your cheeks. It was tears. Tears that fell fast and had no sign of stopping.

Your hands found their way into your hair and pulled. You pulled your hair until your scalp felt numb, ripping a few strands here and there out. Your knees felt themselves becoming weak and collapsing on the tile floor, your hands found their way to your face before covering it. What else could you do but cry? In this state of mind you were useless, not capable of being loved by anybody.

Or at least, that's what you thought.

I'm the middle of your mental breakdown, you failed to hear the door opening and the jangling of keys.

"(N/N), I'm home." He announces, but he was only met with silence. In confusion, he walks to your shared room, hoping to find you there. As he enters the room, he saw no one there, but he heard the faint sound of crying. Furrowing his eyebrows in worry, he walks to the bathroom where he heard the noise.

There he found you. On your knees, crying as if it was your last day on Earth.

"(N/N)!" He exclaims.

You jump in surprise and turn to the sound of your name, not expecting your boyfriend to be home this early. You put your head down in embarrassment, ashamed that he had to see you in this state.

"Are you okay? Has something happened?"

You can hear the worry in his voice. Fearing that if you try to speak you would break out into more sobs, you simply shook your head.

The room become silent again, only the faint sound of your sniffles could be heard.

"Can I...hug you?" Your boyfriend asks in a careful manner. You merely nod. Not a moment later, you feel gentle arms wrap around your body. You immediately hug back and bury your face into his shoulder.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, yours around his neck. You broke out into sobs yet again, crying your eyes out while the blonde gently rubbed your back and whispered sweet nothings to you. His shirt was getting wet with tears, but he didn't care in the slightest.

After a little while, your cries died down. Leaving you with swollen eyes and Kunikida with a wet shirt. Even as your cries came to a minimum, you two still remained in the same hug.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Do I...do I fit your ideals?"

"Fit my ideals? What do you mean?"

You two pulled away form the hug, now staring at each other.

"It's just, I know you're a very organised man. And that's one thing I love about you. You have everything planned to the T. Even when it comes to people you want to date. And I'm just afraid that I'm so different from what you've written down that maybe one day you'll leave me. I mean there are so many better women out ther-"

"(N/N). I chose you because I love you. The moment I laid eyes on you I knew that you were the one for me. I even changed parts of my ideals to fit you. I did that because I love you."

"But-"

"No 'buts'. I love you for who you are. I'll take your perfections and imperfections over any other woman's any day. So don't worry yourself. Don't destroy and degrade yourself over something that isn't true."

You looked into his eyes. Then down to his lips. He was either a mind reader or he just found you very easy to read because the next thing you know, his lips were on yours. It was full of passion and love. He wrapped his arms around your waist yet again and deepened the kiss.

'Ring ring'

'Ring ring'

The kiss was broken as the blonde took his phone out of his pocket and answered it, increasingly getting more and more annoyed at the call went on.

"Dazai what did you do with my credit card?!"

"No! Stop spending my money! I was going to treat my girlfriend to dinner tonight but now my plans are ruined because of you!"

"I- what? You're actually leaving me alone. Thank god."

And with that he hung up and looked at you with a sigh and a small smile.

"Well, it looks like my surprise was ruined. Though I would still like to treat you to dinner, if that's alright with you?"

You smiled and nodded your head.

He gave you a small kiss of the forehead before helping you up and leading you out of the bathroom.

He lead you into the living room and there laid one of the most beautiful dresses you have very seen. You gasped in delight and rushed over to pick it up.

"It's beautiful."

"I found it at a clothing store and it reminded me of you."

"I love it."

You turned to him and jumped up to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek with a laugh.

"Now get ready. I want to give you the best night of your life you deserve."

Take the ending how you want. It's 12:30 and I'm tired af but I don't wanna go to sleep so sorry this one seemed like it was lazy.