(𝙊𝙙𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙪 𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚)--𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚

You have an ability called 'A Siren's Words Never Fail' which allows you to control the person you use your ability on with your words. The more you use your ability it the larger the order, the more your throat will hurt, as well as lessening your ability to talk.

Fluff

Fluff

△▼△▼△▼△▼

The only noise that could have been heard for miles were the sound your high-heeled combat boots made with each step you took. It was too quiet. Not just too quiet for your liking, but too quiet for the fact that you had expected an array of gunshots the moment you walked in this building.

You were assigned on a mission to eliminate an ability user that seemed to be sabotaging the Port Mafia's plans as of late. Unfortunately for you, Mori didn't give you any information whatsoever except for the place, saying this was a way to "prove yourself" or whatever bullshit excuses he came up with. Though you believe his actual reason is because he loves torturing you, physically and psychologically.

You grabbed your phone from your pocket and called your boss.

"Hey, boss. I don't see anyone here. You know, in the mission assigned me where you gave me little to no information." You complained.

You looked around that building. It was rather small, possibly something used for storage. There was nothing to it, no secret entrances or exits, so how had your target been able to hide themselves for so long?

Wait.

Maybe that was it.

Their ability was one that allowed them to not be seen!

"That look on your face, such a pretty one. An expression full of terror."

That voice... it echoed throughout the building, yet it came from right behind you!

Before you could react, you felt a hand gripping your throat, causing you to drop your phone and break it. You couldn't even react nor gasp for air because of how tightly they were gripping your throat. Trying to claw their grip away from you, the same voice you heard before started laughing.

"Ha! You really think you can escape me? Based on my ability: 'Not Seen Nor Heard', you couldn't predict my next move even if you managed to escape my grasp!"

Trying to think quick, you decided to use your ability: 'A Siren's Words Never Fail'.

Closing your eyes and trying to control your erratic breathing with the oxygen you have left, you activated your ability.