(𝘼𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙉𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙖)--𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙈𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Got this idea from another one shot book. Also, I am trying very hard not to eat the rest of the thing of tic tacs sitting right next to me rn. Also, thank you guys so much for over 100 reads!

 Also, thank you guys so much for over 100 reads!

Fluff

△▼△▼△▼△▼

Somehow for you, a bad day always turns into a bad week.

Sure work was stressful when working at the ADA, but for you, this week just seemed like a never ending nightmare.

You always seemed to mess up something or make a mission or two go wrong. Kunikida's nagging and yelling wasn't making anything better, and your anxiety has just been through the roof.

It hadn't even been half of the day on Thursday, but for some reason you snapped.

Maybe it was just Dazai's antiques being a little too much today, or the fact that you managed to embarrass yourself by falling on your face in front of everyone. Or maybe it was because you had to redo a lot of your work because you messed it up the first time.

You just up and left in the middle of work. Everyone questioned your actions, but didn't go after you to satisfy their curiosity.

Everyone except for Atsushi.

As soon as you stepped foot out of that door, he was on your tail. He followed you into an alleyway where you slid down the wall, arms hugging your knees tightly while crying. Atsushi stood there for a moment, processing what was happening.

"(Y/N)!"

You looked up and saw Atsushi standing only but a few feet away from you. He saw the state you were in and his eyes widened. Your eyes were swollen even though you had only been crying for a very short amount of time. Tears continued pouring down your checks no matter how many times you wiped them away. You quickly looked down do avoid him seeing your crying face any longer.

He took a few steps towards you and stood on his knees. He hesitantly reached his hand out to you, only to pull it back.

"Hey." He said in the most gentle voice you had ever heard, barely above a whisper.

You looked back up at him. His eyes were full on worry and concern. You knew he wanted to do something but was confused as what to do when someone was in this state.

You lunged stay his and wrapped your arms around his torso tightly. He yelped a little in fright, but quickly returned the hug to comfort you.

You cried, and cried, and cried. And he still hugged you, unmoving. What was mere minutes seemed like hours. His shoulder was soaking wet, but he didn't mind one bit. That was the least of his worries as of right now. His only concern was you.

Your crying died down after a while into small sniffles. He kissed your head softly as you put your head into his shoulder while your arms loosened around him only a tiny bit.