(𝙁𝙮𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧 𝘿𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙫𝙨𝙠𝙮)--𝙅𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙐𝙨

Fluff(?)(Idk what to label this)

△▼△▼△▼△▼

  "That's the fifth time in a row! You're cheating aren't ya?"

The man you were gambling with moments ago in the Sky Casino started advancing towards you, getting ready to smash you face to smithereens. You merely sat in your chair with an unimpressed look on your face. You weren't actually cheating. I mean, you were just using your resources to your advantage, right?

I'm truth, you had an ability. It couldn't do much combat-wise, but it was a big help to you in the art of gambling. Your ability was called 'The All-Knowing'. Which allowed you to see the future. How far you want to see in the future depends on how much energy you put into your ability. For example, if you wanted to see an hour into the future, you wouldn't be able to do a lot of tasks that require a surplus amount of energy. Or if you wanted to see a decade in the future, you might as well call yourself a dead man. Thus, you never saw very far into the future. A few minutes to an hour or so at most.

"Do you have any evidence I'm cheating? Because if not, I believe that you are using force to get you money that you lost back to your person. And that's not fair to me, now is it?" You finished the last part with a smirk in your face, secretly grabbing small dagger that was hidden in your sleeve. Many a times have you been accused of cheating, this you were used to a gambler's violent behaviour.

"I don't need any evidence. It's clear as day! How is someone like you able to win that many times in a row?!"

"What do you mean, someone like me? I won because I was lucky and strategic enough to be the victor. You lost because you were stupid enough to go against someone that you had no chance of winning against. The price you pay is the hundreds of dollars you bet and lost."

You put your foot on his chest and kicked the man to the ground, leaving him with a terrified look on his face. You looked down at him with a menacing glare. You bent down to his level and held your dagger to his neck.

"So next time, I suggest you count your chances of winning against someone like me. Because I know someone like you, is not even within light years of being able to even be able to come close to being as good as me at the game of gambling. So scram."

The man scrambled to his feet and ran away to who knows where, leaving you satisfied with your newly won money. The dagger you once held now resides in your pant pocket.

"Hey!"

You heard from behind you. Turning around, you see a man in a tan overcoat with shaggy brown hair and bandages covering his arms and neck waking towards you. He had a rather joyful look on his face, though something in your gut told you his expression was just a mere facade.

"Yes?"

"Are you the one that's infamous for winning every gamble you've played here?" The man asked.