(𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙍𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚)--𝘼...𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?

My lack of inspiration has been... kinda depressing tbh. But I do wanna continue this cause I find writing quite fun

 But I do wanna continue this cause I find writing quite fun

Fluff

You sat alone in your office, thinking. The one man you chose to date just had to be the one that didn't know anything about love. He was completely oblivious to it (which, unfortunately, you found one quality to be kind of cute about him). He would always tilt his head a bit to the side when asked it told about anything relating to the topic of love. You would always smile when he did that. You were the one to confess your love for him, the one to make all of the first moves. To be completely honest, you didn't really mind that much, and nor did he it seemed. But you wanted to teach him more about love. And coincidentally, it just so happened to be Valentine Day.

So to teach him more about the life of being a boyfriend, why not take him out on a date?

You figured he deserved it anyways. Lately he had always been stressed with work, which saddened you. And taking him in a date would be the perfect stress reliever for him and a way to get his mind off of his work and problems. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Akutagawa~"

He was sitting at his desk (does he even have an office?) which his head facing downwards. He quietly groaned at the sound of your voice and looked up, only to find you skipping into his office with a smile on your face.

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

You skipped to where you were standing beside his chair.

"Sooooo. I was thinking. Since it is Valentines Day... why don't I take you out on a date?" You sheepishly asked.

He looked over at you confused and tilted his head to the side a little. "A... date?"

You blinked at him. Does he not know what a date is?

"Yeah. A date. You know, where you and your partner go out and to stuff to hang out or to get to know each other. How does that sound?"

"I-"

"Great let's go!"

You grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his office, passing a few of your friends along the way. Including Gin. You looked back at her and winked. She smiled gratefully, knowing her brother was in good hands.

You guys drove to a park which was secluded, as to not attract attention to Akutagawa. Since he was wearing... strange attire. The drive was short but quiet. You were unsure as to what to make of the atmosphere created. What it a awkward atmosphere? Or a calm and trusting one? Shrugging it off and arriving at your destination, you pulled him along to the sidewalk which was next to a beautiful pond. Sakura blossoms bloomed on the trees while some petals fell to the ground, giving the park even more lively color than it was already adorned with.

"Isn't this park so pretty, Aku?"

He merely put his hand in his pockets and silently nodded, not that you were really expecting an answer from him. You looked over to the pond and saw cute ducks swimming across it.

You gasped in delight with a huge smile on your face while walking towards the pond, which let Akutagawa to follow you.

"Look at the cute ducks! I wish I owned a duck. Well, maybe not. They might be pretty hard to take care of." You said, talking to no one in particular. Your boyfriend just silently stood there.

A duck came swimming towards you, causing your smile to grow wider and lean towards the pond. Without warning, you started to fall in the pond. "Ah!"

You felt an arm wrap around your waist and pull you away from the water.

You soon realised that your back was right up against your boyfriend's chest. Which caused you to blush. You guys have never made physical contact very much. Only in very rare occasions. You knew that dating Akutagawa required a lot of patience.

"Oh. Thank you."

"Mhm." He shortly replied.

While his arm still around your waist, he turned around to face him. He wrapped his other arm around your waist and pulled you into a hug.

Extremely surprised by this action, you buried your face into his shoulder while blushing super hard.

"Try not to be so clumsy. Okay?" He whispered. You only nodded while hugging him back.

He tightened his arms around you ever so slightly. He never really knew what to do when it came to being in a relationship with you. But he knew that you were always going to be there for him, alway going to give him the time and space that he needed, which he truly appreciated. Even though he still missed and nearly worshipped Dazai, it was rolling on him to have Dazai as a mentor. Feelings were never something he was allowed to experience. He was always taught that emotions would get him killed, so he never showed much of them.

But with you, he felt so... vulnerable. It was a feeling he never knew what to think of. It made him feel weak and fragile. But he knew it was a feeling you were going to treat delicately. It made him feel like you have changed him so very much. He really wanted to try with you. To be in a relationship with you. But he was so oblivious as to what to do to what to say. He never even realised His feeling until Chuuya told him what exactly it was he was feeling for you. So, for you, he was going to try as hard as he could, even if it meant going way out if his comfort zone for you. Even if it mean dying for you, which went against almost everything his former mentor taught him. Is this what truly loving someone meant? Is this what everyone feels when they found that someone?

The hug between you two seemed to last hours, yet it seemed to last merely seconds as well. He slowly placed a kiss on your head while slowly rubbing your back. Even though he couldn't see your face, he knew you were smiling with joy. Which was enough for him to crack even the smallest smile on his face, even though it was barley noticeable.

"Thank you for taking me here, (Y/N). It was a nice experience that I'm glad I got to share with you. Can we, uh... come here more often?"

You looked up at him and rested your chin on his chest with a smile that seemed to say a million words.

"Yes, Aku. I would love that. I'll try not to fall in the pond next time." You chuckled. He stroked your hair while looking into your beautiful (e/c) irises, which seemed 100 times more beautiful in the sunlight.

"I kind of want to make this date a memorable one. So is there anywhere else you want to go?" You asked.

He thought for a moment.

"This date has already been one that I will remember for a very long time. So I don't care where else we go."

God, you really have changed him. But maybe it was for the better. The feeling he felt with you were all so new. But he was glad you were there to teach him.

Sorry if he seemed a bit out of character for him. I kinda wanted to make it more of a sweet one but I feel like I should have incorporated more of his colder nature into it.